2000 mother fuckers!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly paul!

Look boys im not here to argue with you i ise this site because uksc isnt there anymore i know it contradicts my argument here but im not cutting my nose off to spite my face and if anyone gets cheeky with me then they will need to expect to be treated the same wether it be a member or a mod(trisk)

Cut me in on this !

Imo a forum that you can sign up to without any sort of selection is therefor a public forum not a private one, and as such gives you freedom of speech

Regardless of what happened between the two sites if the forum is public everyone has a right to voice there opinion, just because bucket is a member and not a mod doesnt mean he is wrong due to the fact less people are fighting his corner with him

But i will say this i remember bucket in a starlet when i was still rideing a bike as his misses stayed round the corner from my mates and we always seen it parked there, he is probs one of the longer serving members of todays starlet community (not saying the longest but long enough) so the chances are he kinda likes starlets and wouldnt start an argument on an owners club for the fun of it he is meerly voicing an opinion, his opinion. On top of that he has helped me LOADS with my build with tools and knowledge and to me is a very valued member of the community.

^^^^^^^ agreed but every member is and should be a valued member as without us owning the cars sharing our knowledge etc there would be no owners club regardless of who owned it and who did what to who and opinions are what every bodies right not just certain people with highest post count or how long they have been a member but people are gonna av to agree to disagree as people will always have different views on subjects regardless of what the subjects are about :)

If anyone wants there stuff removing. Old or New members, this isnt a problem either.... I cant be arsed with people that just love to come on here, and moan. As plenty of people said before... If your unhappy, dont visit and dont login

I don't theres need to say that, you know people don't want to leave as this is where everyone comes to now. Don't invite people to leave, you got to let people express their feelings and shouldn't be invited to leave if they contradict mods

Cut me in on this ! Imo a forum that you can sign up to without any sort of selection is therefor a public forum not a private one, and as such gives you freedom of speech Regardless of what happened between the two sites if the forum is public everyone has a right to voice there opinion, just because bucket is a member and not a mod doesnt mean he is wrong due to the fact less people are fighting his corner with him But i will say this i remember bucket in a starlet when i was still rideing a bike as his misses stayed round the corner from my mates and we always seen it parked there, he is probs one of the longer serving members of todays starlet community (not saying the longest but long enough) so the chances are he kinda likes starlets and wouldnt start an argument on an owners club for the fun of it he is meerly voicing an opinion, his opinion. On top of that he has helped me LOADS with my build with tools and knowledge and to me is a very valued member of the community.

Feedom of Speech. Yes, hence why this topic hasnt been locked. But its the same record on a different thread. Buckets views have been made quite clear by himself and others when UKSO first started. Why does it need to be discussed again now?

I don't theres need to say that, you know people don't want to leave as this is where everyone comes to now. Don't invite people to leave, you got to let people express their feelings and shouldn't be invited to leave if they contradict mods

Not once have I told Bucket to leave... Any/Every member is welcome here. Espically those who have been in the game along time. Nothing Beats having knowledgeable, experienced people on a forum.

However...

I have no time for people that want to bring up a subject that doesnt need to be gone over again...

It wont change anything at all? Whats the point?

In all honesty, the respect I have for all members is very high, that they are as helpful as they can be. But if there unhappy and its not a problem I can solve then Im not going to make them stay...

No i dont think people will want to leave as I also feel we are offering somthing here on UKSO that no one else is offering at all. Bucket's feelings have been expressed on many previous theads before, there was no need to bring it back up again really?

If I dont like a film im watching at the cinema, I dont sit there making complaints, Ill just simply leave.

If I dont like my neighbours or neighbourhood, I will move away if the problems cant be solved...

UKSO is here to stay now and we are doing our BEST to make it the best place on the internet for a Starlet Owner. All the stats, Feedback and Support we've had suggest we are doing just that. So this will continue, wether people drag up the past or not...

UKSO is not going to change, nor is it going anywhere...

Sorry if any of my comments in this thread have offended anyone but Im sure the majority of people respect what we are doing with the club now...

End of Story on this one please now. If you have any issues please PM me Im more then happy to help...

Feedom of Speech. Yes, hence why this topic hasnt been locked. But its the same record on a different thread. Buckets views have been made quite clear by himself and others when UKSO first started. Why does it need to be discussed again now?

TBH this is the first ive heard of this this morning as i use to only use TGGT but now use this also, i didnt start the discussion on this part im just getting my 2p worth in as its an open forum, maybe if someone like one of the mods came out with what actually happened rather than leave it to speculation this wouldnt be a frequent argument/heated debate on this site

apologies if it has already been explain, not long on the site as oprev mentioned

TBH this is the first ive heard of this this morning as i use to only use TGGT but now use this also, i didnt start the discussion on this part im just getting my 2p worth in as its an open forum, maybe if someone like one of the mods came out with what actually happened rather than leave it to speculation this wouldnt be a frequent argument/heated debate on this site

apologies if it has already been explain, not long on the site as oprev mentioned

Chris

This has been discussed loads mate, so no point going over old ground, UKSO is here and will stay here end of story.

If members want to leave an have their info removed just send us a pm to admin.

The admin team attend all major shows and i for one will discuss in person the reasons for leaving UKSC quite willingly in person rather that through a forum or on the phone.

There will always be individuals who don't like change in any way shape or form, no one has forced people to join UKSO end of story

John

This is why it gets brought back up, because its swept away and people try and justify what was done evry time it is brought up.

A lot of People dont know what happened and telling people where to go if they dont like it is out of order. Admit it was wrong, stealing the content and members is wrong.

People are here because they didnt have a choice.

This is why it gets brought back up, because its swept away and people try and justify what was done evry time it is brought up.

Ok so now you've borught it up... and achived what? Has UKSO died.... Has UKSC magically got fixed.... Its not going to change anything is it??? What are you wanting to achieve by bringing all this up???

A lot of People dont know what happened and telling people where to go if they dnt like it is out of order. Admit it was wrong, stealing the content and members is wrong.

What does it matter? UKSO is here now and UKSC is erroring.... and is completely unuseable.... How is UKSO at fault for the demise at UKSC.... It Isnt.....

People are here because they didnt have a choice.

Wrong, There is TGTT, UKSC was working. If Enzo would have fixed UKSC, then they'd have UKSC... You cant blame UKSO for Enzo being lazy and not fixing UKSC...

If this keeps going round in bloody circles the topic will be locked... Get over yourself man...

We all had a choice, uksc was pissing everybody off with its issues, we all waited and waited but nothing happened, matt did what he did and 95% of old members are grateful for it. Its the same cup of tea just reheated imo

Bringing it up isn't going to change anything though im afraid.

Want an even older dog's opinion???

Coming from one of the original UKSC migrants from the Toyota Owners Club, I think the only way this whole debate is cleared is by simply acknowledging the past.

Socks, I respect what you done for the club. You saved its content and libraries of technical data which has meant years of posts and help from hundreds of clued up people can go on to help hundreds more people.

However the way I see it you should have a post detailing the history of the club and its reasons (not personal) for its current position. Yes you've had a personal run in with Geo, I can understand people don't always get along, no matter that, Geo started the breakaway starlet community in the UK and he should be given that credit. Sure we had Toyota GT Turbo but it wasn't quite as slick and inviting.

Simply being open and honest will help some of us old codgers sit easy that the new club isn't simply taking the glory (data) of UKSC and claiming it as its own.

Does that make sense?

Edited by Rubix_Cube

i offered everyone a FUCKING cup of tea.

jokes aside on uksc there was alot of shit going down in the back end witch alot of you people never saw. enzo had given up long before ukso was even thought up.

Well I don't FUCKING like tea :p I'll have a coffee though, milk no sugar

But yeah, what Josh said, I know the admin/mod team did not make the decision lightly, it was the last resort after months of trying to find another solution to all the problems

at the end of the day you cannot please everyone...

some people like tea some people like coffee! :p

Either way, I am still waiting for mine, the kettle can't take that long. Are you hand picking the tea leaves?

Josh mate I've sat reading through this and everytime I see tea im cracking up lol.

1 thing I take from this thread is regardless of forum you will always get keyboard gangsters I've had it on other forums. Truth be told they are normally only gangsters on the tinternet.

So unless you can back up your words alot of people should just pipe down on the big chat.

To clarify this is a general statement and in no way aimed at anybody. I see the keyboard gangster chat and thought id get my 2p worth in. It's something that does my head in you get alot of big chat from little boys.

While weer on the matter see what you caused paul ya fanny!

Edited by StuDoc 72