The adventure and the birds new car!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There will be updates :-) were picking it up on Saturday and getting it into a body shop to get the rear arches done ASAP, H_D anything I should know? Lol

The car is mint for its age.

Other than the surfae rust on the arches there is a bit of scraping on the sump as it sits way too low.

Thats all i can remember TBH as it was approx 3-4 months when we did the M.O.T.

The car is mint for its age.

Other than the surfae rust on the arches there is a bit of scraping on the sump as it sits way too low.

Thats all i can remember TBH as it was approx 3-4 months when we did the M.O.T.

P.S - I know a few people in leicester who do bodywork to a very high standard let me know if you need to get a quote on body work etc i can point you in the right direction,

Legend, cheers mate! The standard 1.5 100bhp EW5 engine. To be honest I contemplated selling the V when I saw it, but it was an expensive weekend :p

Aquired this and a turbo'd Altezza (Which is going to be broken, she's beyond/not worth saving!)

EDIT: The misses dad runs a body shop for an insurance company. It's going to be in very good hands ;)

Edited by Addymk2

She asked for something different, I compiled a short list, she drove it and loved it! Never thought I'd see the day when she preferred a manual rack to power steering!

We just need to sell her Satria GTI now :-P

I spent AGES trying to find a Mivec head from a Cyborg for the Satria, 1.8 Mivec lumps are little monsters with that head, it's an extra 70bhp... Massive amount on an NA!

Edited by Addymk2

4G63 is a straight swap.

The head from the mivec mirages is a straight swap aswell bar needing a different length cambelt and a map. There was a guy around here who had one running 195bhp on a really sensible rev limit and a Dastek Piggy Back ECU.

Now it's boosted :| Goes to a lot of the shows at Santa Pod, it looks a bit horriffic, really wide arches and a red leather interior. But it goes like stink.

Edited by Addymk2