The adventure and the birds new car!

This weekend I went to see the parents in walsall. The misses asked me to find her a new motor, under 2k and as interesting as possible. I think we brought possibly the COOLEST thing to ever sit in that price bracket.

However, en route to Leicester to check the beast out I hit a patch of diesel on a roundabout. I was doing about 20mph so not fast I. The slightest when she let go, full opposite lock and all of my talent combined wasn't enough to save us from mowing the lawn. No damage done.

Then we saw the car, and its immenseley clean for something 28 years old! Check this out:

E5266BD3-E59E-4BFE-BB16-90C83914D98B-425

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1985 Civic GT, it's epic and I'm massively jealous. Evo recaros on proper rails and the engine is gleaming, runs loveley and most of the parts are spanking :-) ill get more pics when we pick her up and clean her up next week, it's an awesome bit of kit.

Just one of the lads of here, i brought a hks super dragger exhaust of him and he came down with his mate in that civic to drop it of

Ooooo! The bloke we've had it off did mention that his mate has a garage FULL of starlet bits :-P probably the same guys!

Cheers for all the comments guys :-)