Proton Satria GTi - FSH immaculate

Year: 2001

Make: Proton

Model: Satria GTi

Tax: 31/05/2013

MOT: August 2013

Mileage: 70008

Description:

Ridiculously clean Satria GTi, 70008 miles on the clock, major service including cambelt plugs and leads done less than 5000 miles ago.

Full Recaro interior

D1 Carbon Fiber Knob

Pipercross panel filter

Stainless Steel exhaust (not noisy, just a little deeper than standard)

Team Heko wind deflectors

Rota Slipstream alloys with Toyo T1R tyres

130bhp from the factory and the misses has been averaging 37mpg!

Lotus set up the suspension and point to point it's amazing. A seriously awesome handling little car!

(An evo engine would drop straight in if you really wanted to build a weapon)

Lady owner from new up until about 55k, her son had it after that and my misses has owned it for the last 10k! (I'm not allowed to drive it :-P )

Price: £1200, after seeing the others at Jap Show last year I'm pretty sure this is one of the cleanest and smartest going.

Pictures:

95232796-8759-4CEC-9DD3-273CD0EED0BF-139

F7DA69AB-6BD5-49D3-87DA-1088E7ADFD13-139

2F3CC02E-5990-41B8-96CD-31603E2A4405-139

49048F44-6F66-404A-A585-39760D01B0A5-139

4C07BFB7-CAD9-4346-B63B-4A1E5E4786C7-139

65483660-6032-4B66-8CA2-374B4627E1CF-139

Contact Details: PM me on here or text/call me on 07414821935

Edited by Addymk2

I think im right in saying the engine in these is a non-turbo version of the Evo GSR engine?

Good looking car! I really wanted one at one point!

Seeing as this is a 1.8 and not a 2.0, I doubt it, evo swaps can be done to these though..

Always liked these, good luck with the sale! Looks to be a minter too!

Seeing as this is a 1.8 and not a 2.0, I doubt it, evo swaps can be done to these though..

Always liked these, good luck with the sale! Looks to be a minter too!

Evo did make the 1.8 4G93T or the 4g63 Engine one or the other cant remember :) and the engine in these is indeed an evo enigne

Edited by micky boy

Evo did make the 1.8 4G93T or the 4g63 Engine one or the other cant remember :) and the engine in these is indeed an evo enigne

The 4g93 was also fitted to the lancer GSR's with a Mitsubishi TD04, so to get her boosted is dirt cheap! Cheers for the replies and comments guys!

ah mate, just did a quote and they want £1400 to insure this?

21 years old, 4 years held license, 0 no claims (this is because mums main driver genuinely on the starlet as I get the bus everyday to work because its cheaper and she uses it to get to work)

Well I drive up to the Midlands to see the mother on the occasional weekend so I could always bring it up there if its easier for anyone to view?

Try Sky or Adrian Flux mate, the misses was with Admiral and was insured for £900 fully comp with 3 years NCB and she's only 20 :p

Did you make a mistake here dude?

Whoops, meant to say 55k! He had it for next to no time between cars, until his mum brought him a VW Polo blue motion!

But as I said, I'd be willing to bring it up to the midlands to halve journey times. Also willing to fire videos via whatsapp of it running/iPhone FaceTime! I'd just follow her in my V :-P

You got to travel to get the good ones. I travelled to Brighton from the east midlands to get my Glanza and nearly got bummed lol...

Where's people's sense of adventure nowadays! It's a beautiful car mate I've always wanted one but I got my Glanza and a mk2 g60 golf and not got the room :(

Edited by Ep'd