Hi all. New to UKSO!

Hi everyone!

My names Ross Im pretty new to using this starlet website and thought id introduce myself on here.

Im an EP82 owner, had my car just over a year now and loving it.

IMG_1880_zps54d63391.jpg

Thanks guys

Welcome mate, GT looks awesome !! I'm from stirling too, where about do you stay ?

Thats the 3rd silver GT around here, mines not on the road yet though.

Im just outside Stirling in a wee place called Kippen. Im in and out Stirling all the time, not seen any other GT's though, see a fair few Glanza's. I know another boy that has a GT but its off the road aswell.

Thanks for the welcomes!

Ahh yeah, i know where kippen is. There is a M reg silver GT around here too, a black K reg GT and a few Glanzas too.

Whats the spec of yours and whats your plans for it mate ?

Not a big Spec.

Performance

Engine completely stock running stock boost
HKS ssqv
Blitz SUS air filter
Tein lowering springs
EBC discs and yellowstuff pads
Full stainless steel exhaust system

Exterior

15" Rota Slipstreams
Leon Cupra R splitter
Bonnet raised 12mm
Yellow tinted fogs
Cree LED sidelights
Philips diamond vision 5000k bulbs (9005)
JDM stickers

Interior

original interior and floor mats
Sony Headunit
Sony Xplode 10cm speakers
Sony Xplode 6x9 speakers
Edge 12" Subwoofer
Prosport boost gauge

Clifford alarm system

My plans are not wild. Just trying to keep it clean and reliable as its my daily. Really want to find a Blitz Nur Spec R cat back exhaust system second hand, could be waiting a while though for one to come up. I want a fmic aswell and the rest is just purely to get the exterior looking good..paint brake callipers and badges white etc. The rest will just be tidying up the engine bay a little also

Where are you in Stirling are you about much on the weekends in another car?

Plans sound good man, relatively standard GTs are so hard to find, and so are uncut MK3 silver front bumpers haha.

I'm stay not too far from the town. And nah i dont have a daily anymore, insurance was too expensive, i sometimes drive my gfs mini though haha.

Yeh I had to wait months for mine. Im hoping the fmic will only require slight trimming for the pipes because I like the standard bumper with the grill still in it and theres no way im cutting it out! Are you close to getting your GT back on the road?

You should just get a tiny fmic then to keep cutting to a minimum. Hopefully it wont be too long until its on the road. I bought it in autumn as a shell near enough so i've been building it up slowly since then. Wish i bought a working one though haha.