New owner - Birmingham

Hello,

i say new owner but i've had the car for 6 months. Only just joined.

The car i have was running a very sluggish 335bhp on a laggy turbo, currently up at race tech having the v band fitted so hoping for big power,

reason for having one of these cars.............. the power gains are incredible for the size of engine.

I saw a 300 bhp one go past me in a very powerful mark 1 fiat uno turbo that was fully forged and thought thats my next car ;-)

Hi Daniel_G

yeah thats the one, i brought it off pistonheads, he was a really good guy, to be honest he knew a lot about cars and pretty much build the car himself, he was only 21.

Had a few small problems like oil leaks and sensors not working, The exhaust was restricting power, then got talking to him about other turbo options and he recommened Race-tech

Spoke with Ricky at race - tech and decided to go for the v band kit with stand alone ECU. Can't wait to get it back. I will be getting rid of the old gear in the next few months, so will list them on here.

Im told the engine is good for 400bhp from the previous owner and the turbo is rated to 400 bhp, it certainly didn't miss a beat at 335bhp but i think another 65bhp is pushing it.

Who knows could make the numbers or could go bang lol! either way its a fun car ;-)