How many people are in debt over there starlets?

I have lost work may times since I got the car lucky ive always managed to have enough for my loan repayments.

I've got to start saving and putting money to the side, the plan is once the cars bak from td run it in then go back for mapping, that's once I've saved for insurance lol and then a few touch ups and then enjoy the car and get saving at the same time just hope everything goes to plan

Think I'd rather go with out then borrow money off some one or the bank.

It stresses me out to much when I owe people many and it's more off a satisfying feeling when you know you've worked hard to buy parts your self.

Granted I'm skint but all the time I continue the build I will be.

2 grand. I bought a td04 kit and tonnes of other stuff, but was getting fed up of it sitting there, so used my credit card to have it done. Got a 0% one for 18 months though so don't have to worry about interest charges, and will have it paid off easy.

I owe £300 for some coilovers and that's everything! But running the glanza on pissy part time wage is hard, av had some rough times, av had to walk to work in shite weather just to save petrol and that's a good mile! pure dedication lol

I ran out of money halfway through building my Glanza. Nothing as depressing seeing the car sat there with still so much needed to be bought for here. Since then though I've done very well with work and thankfully have some nice cars collected up now.

The way things are in this current climate nothing is certain so try and steer clear of loans if possible. Pay as you go and you'll never owe ;)

I wonder if mine counts... I got a 5k loan for my Glanza just under 10 years ago... it started a slippery slope with loans... Only about to get my head above water for the first time in a long while. I've told myself I'm never getting a loan for a car ever again.

Thanks to smashing into a tractor at 70mph (his fault still) i got a claim and dont owe anythin :) saying that ive been tempted to take a loan out to respray and tdo4 the ep..dont think i want the debt hanging over me tho..

I dont owe anything either, but its taking me fucking months to build up this GT and it still isnt running yet. I found that ive been doing so much overtime and homers like a pro i have no time to fit the parts i buy haha.