CJ performance fuel rail issue UPDATE!!!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I haven't bought one, a fuel rail is a very important part of the vehicle, if there where to be problems with the petrol whilst driving the results could be catastrophic!!

Expected a lot more if I'm honest! I would tread so carefully if I was thinking about using one!

Here are some photos

DSC_0010_zpsda49a737.jpg

DSC_0011_zps774e3484.jpg

Mine also has swarf inside the bore. Not as bad as some tho.

DSC_0015_zps63dc185a.jpg

and evidence that there was machining work done after anodising.

DSC_0014_zps30cd12a2.jpg

The machining after anodising is a little bit of a give away as to what happened. They know they are not right but without loosing money and getting them remade this is as close as they can get them and they are running with it.

It's bang out of order. Ive asked for a refund already.

Gavin

firstly the machining qas done after anodizing as it was missed as you lot were so desperate to get them in hand. one or 10 if you so bloody wish wipl be fitted to a running engine next week! !!!!

to those who are not in on this nice to see your opininion on it and you have all jumped on the band wagon lol i will update once we have one fotted to a running engine.

@ marc im afraid i dont have a cushy job like you where i spend my day sat at a computer designing stuff ao.im so soory for my late response on this.

anyone has a problem until then give me a text on 07811757042 and ill phone you asap when im on break

James - I'd just like more info etc as you have to admit, updates or replies are few and far between from yourselves. Not just on this matter. It won't be just me thinking the same.

Please PM me (when u have time) about how this is going to be resolved. I've kinda lost faith in the product having seen this.

Right so that's fuel rails that don't fit, pulleys that don't fit, I've also seen a set of collies on here that didn't fit, I havn't got round to fitting my silicone hose set yet but they probably won't fit.

I feel sorry for the people that have got a clutch kit from you lol.

Beyond a joke now, just admit your a middle man for a chinky Chong company and all your stuff is shit. I've had enough of being polite and beating around the bush!

firstly the machining qas done after anodizing as it was missed as you lot were so desperate to get them in hand. one or 10 if you so bloody wish wipl be fitted to a running engine next week! !!!!

to those who are not in on this nice to see your opininion on it and you have all jumped on the band wagon lol i will update once we have one fotted to a running engine.

@ marc im afraid i dont have a cushy job like you where i spend my day sat at a computer designing stuff ao.im so soory for my late response on this.

anyone has a problem until then give me a text on 07811757042 and ill phone you asap when im on break

People are getting miffed as they paid in October, waited 5 months for sonething and it doesn't fit! So machining after anodising is not the customers fault! I'm assuming machining was done in this country probably by you as the picture of them arriving doesn't have them machined that I cold see.

This is not the first mistake by you as a trader, the dgr coilovers you told a customer to alter the preload to enable them to lower the vehicle further, which shouldn't be done, it's only after someone else posted up this came to light and you decided to do sonething - despite taking orders for them in the meantime!

I may not be a customer of yours however I have friends on this forum that are and pains me to see them buying parts that don't fit and are of poor quality.

Oh finally as a business(??) your customer service/attitude sucks! Very professional!

Edited by Danb

we are trying to sort the issues out weve asked you to provide us with information to sort this out and after multiple promises from you that you would give us this information you are now refusing you seem to have no intention of assisting us in getting to the bottom of this your just intent on dragging our name through the mud and do you know what i cant be fucked with this anymore if anyone needs to contact me my phone number is above. all pending parts will be sent out the fuel rail issue will be investigated and then were done

Think your response to Marc was harsh mate what difference does it make what jobs he's got the issue is with the fuel rails not individual people lets try and keep this on topic not a who said what to who , that's my input on this situation the customers need sorting first and foremost :)

Cheers Ad. I only pointed out (not even sarcasticly) that some people have other jobs. Highlighting the fact that peeps can't reply quickly.

Obviously unlike me and my cushy design job :/

Right so that's fuel rails that don't fit, pulleys that don't fit, I've also seen a set of collies on here that didn't fit, I havn't got round to fitting my silicone hose set yet but they probably won't fit.

I feel sorry for the people that have got a clutch kit from you lol.

Beyond a joke now, just admit your a middle man for a chinky Chong company and all your stuff is shit. I've had enough of being polite and beating around the bush!

lol

just admit your a middle man for a chinky Chong company and all your stuff is shit. I've had enough of being polite and beating around the bush!

Hahahahaha.

I may not be a customer of yours however I have friends on this forum that are and pains me to see them buying parts that don't fit and are of poor quality.

I strongly agree with this!

And i'm sorry, but after following this thread since lew put it up i can't ignore the fact that some of my friends or members that i know are being kept in the dark is it where about this.

People have provided several images proving that they don't and will not fit, so why do you guys keep asking for pm's for pictures and shit? When it's clearly on this page for everyone to see lol.

I think everyone appreciated that you may have made a bit of a cock up, it's just the fact that the truth isn't all there and people have cottoned on to it and think you're playing them along a bit..

Lastly i don't think you are in a possition to be rude to the members on here see'ing as it's your product that has failed and by the looks of it not for the first time either! People are just pointing out what is wrong, and i think they just want an answer and a refund and to get on with their day.

I hope this gets sorted for all of the people that bought the product(s) because like Matty said it could be catastrophic!

Anyway, just my 2 pence cause like i said it's hard to follow this and just ignore it.

Jamie_vf22

The Silicon hoes kits all got ok ya as not going to be fitting the rest of my kit for Quite a while

Just got a Question about the depo gauges that cj sells are they real depo gauges and not a copy of the real thing ????

And you can't blame fellow members for these unfortuate events!

The item in question should have been designed, made, tested, gone back to the supplier to iron out problems then tested again even before production was started anyway! Exactly what jezza has done with the cambelt cover and that's no where near such a 'dangerous' item as a fuel rail!

Edited by mattyD

Right if you would like to have a look here,

http://www.cjperformance.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_15_19_7&products_id=17

You can see the mounting holes have not been drilled out or elongated, this must of been the original pic of when they first got them and discovered they didn't fit.

I can also confirm that the silicone hose set does all fit nicely.