CJ performance fuel rail issue UPDATE!!!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If rather pay £200 tbh at least it'll fit and I won't have this aggro.

People might want to take a look at the anti lift kit gb thread to, I'm going to but I need to "get off my high horse" first!

i hate it when things like this happen, possibly this was a genuine mistake and i do hope so, as this trader offers some cool items. i dont want to get involved BUT in the past i have also been in a situation like this and i want to say a few words of advise to all the buyers out there. I sent the parts back and "they were never received" by the trader. i sent them recorded but they were signed for by "bob" and the trader had no idea who "bob" was so wouldn't refund me.

just be careful when returning items people.

Rbz ledgend!

If my money for the ALK is not refunded by tomorrow evening then I will be taking further action.

So far I have not had a sniffle of seeing anything, not even an apology or an agreement to a refund.

James will be getting one of 2 choices. Quite frankly he'd be wise to choose the easiest one!

I just read the anti lift GB thread. Can't believe they are saying they are waiting to hear back from the supplyers LOL!!

That's not how it works to give a refund back, at all.

Lord have mercy to the sweet mother mary and baby jezuz.

Right folks...

The point has been made very clearly by you guys. There is a very big problem with the rails...

UKSO Staff will be talking to James today and we will come to a conclusion for you...

I can totally relate to your trouble and problems and fustration, not taking sides, but obv the bandwagon/highhorse isnt going to change anything at the moment...

Race-Tech & Zisco both offer high flow fuel rails if you cant source a HKS item or wait for this issue to be solved!

Ill update in due course! :)