Jay's track- fast road glanza v!!

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

UPDATE time..

car is off at ATSPEED RACING, having a custom intercooler and pipework, along with a race spec radiator, and oil cooler all fitted.

also having my zisco inlet fitted as well.

Plan is to have short pipework, so the intercooler will have a 90 degree elbow that bolts onto turbo, then the other side it will fit between radiator and headlight, so all pipework is solid piping, and is no where near the floor, so no more boost hoses popping off. also allows me to go more extreme with my front splitter later in year.

the intercooler is slimmer in thickness, but is 4 inches taller and 2 inches wider then the old one and will also have a more efficient core.

Radiator, it will be similar to a civic rad, except its got a more efficient core, and is about 1.5 inches wider and 1.5 inches taller, and obviously positioned to suit intercooler piping.

Oil cooler will be positioned behind intercooler on the crash bar.

of course ive got a zisco fuel rail and RACE inlet which are now on the car, just waiting for intercooler, radiator and piping to be made then can bolt them on.

heres pictures of how she stands atm.

DSC_0598_zps533ec24d.jpg

DSC_0597_zps0419cbcc.jpg

DSC_0599_zpsbcf769f2.jpg.

me and colin at atspeed chatted and designed the ideas I had, he then sent them to company he has links with called PRO ALLOY, which specialize in making racing alloy products..

http://www.proalloy.co.uk/.

all comments welcome.

• 2 weeks later...

popped into atspeed today to see the progress..

still waiting on delivery of intercooler and radiator..

but inlet, fuel rail and fuel regulator and braided fittings are all on..

so here you go..

DSC_0610_zpsc8714da4.jpg

DSC_0611_zpscb80dccc.jpg

all comments welcome.

should be back on road august bank holiday ready for the revenge cruise somewhere in Essex.LOL

thanks mikey..

means a lot that people appreciate the effort..

and of course got help keep you inspired and other local lads, so thought mine would help that.LOL

believe me buddy you do keep us all inspired you have an amazing glanza :thumbsup: