Jay's track- fast road glanza v!!

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks a lot guys..

roll cage is next on list..

then abs delete, and build that spare head up with cams and solid lifters, nice 8.2k rev limit.lol..

antilag depends what turbo is chosen.. may stay with the stock td05 after the headwork is all done..

thanks tho guys..

this is a video the girlfriend took before I did the recent canard work, of my glanza starting when cold..

the buzzing is my fuel pressure regulator, I feel the video looks better then pictures..

th_MOV_0753_zps5bac5b99.jpg

this video is me playing with my 2step launch control rev limit on my omex, just posting as love the flame.lol

and a good chance for people to hear the exhaust.

th_MOV_0754_zpsd4451608.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Dont know why i havent come across this built thread befor!

Awesome work dude loveing the look! Although if you give them headlights a G3 the front end will look abit cleaner also you will have more vision at night lol

bodywork, so headlights, wings and maybe a livesports spoiler are all winter project for me micky boy whilst cars off road in my garage..

also got a spare head to turn into a monster.

cheers for the kind words though micky mean a lot..

What ar your plans for the head jay port and polish and big cams ?

what lift you running??

8.5mm??

Thats the only i dont no mate is the lift but i would say around 8.5mm 9mm lift mate i'll find out from mike and let you no

282 cams are abit much for road use but fun and sounds fucking awesome lol, 272 cams would be better mate

240 duration and 8.5mm lift will be ideal, turbo motors are the most fussy when moving away from the stock cams, and the better the engine breathes the less wild you need to go on the cams.

Thats the rough spec cams I'll be going for on a turbo capable of 500bhp.