stupid POTHOLES !!!!

Had an encounter with one today just now steering felt funny afterwards well pissed....

Will check the damage tomorrow and I was having such a good day as its my Birthday :(

I hit a drainage ditch at 70, put one of my speedlines slightly out of round. Could have been much worse.

Luck of the draw unfortunately!

And as above happy birthday dude

Thank you again!!!!

I think the car will survive. How hard do you have to hit a pothole for a wishbone or trackrod end to get damaged out of curiosity just asking?

Thank you again!!!!

I think the car will survive. How hard do you have to hit a pothole for a wishbone or trackrod end to get damaged out of curiosity just asking?

It really does depend on your luck, how i didn't break anything when i hit a drainage ditch i don't no, I've seen bent rims and track rods from hitting pot holes at 40mph and I've been in cars hitting them at 80 and been fine! Edited by morgey

Potholes are a joke in Lincolnshire. When they repair them they are supposed to cut around them and fill them in properly, instead you get a spastic with a shovel scooping tarmac straight into the hole. Breaks away in no time.

Edited by Haresign