how far off are your cars for japfest

is their anyone else like me that are in a big rush to get their cars done for japfest as their is only 3 weeks till then and my car is still in bits i need to put my head back together and chance the gearbox i am starting to get worried it wont be ready :(

i will do ryan the bloke who's unit the car is in is on hols till monday night so i dont think i will be doing it monday but i will deffo give you a shout.

and your card have been fine mine eint no were near show spec so dont you worry about that :L

Same as I've got no fuel rial, to finish the fuel system with, ecu isnt wiried in or mapped, inlet still want tweaking and interior is only about 70% done. So IF i can sort the bmw ill be driving that by the looks of it but currently thats got an issue too haha. Might be walkin at this rate!!!

I'm not sure... If i make it then i'll have to park it out of view because its a fucking eyesore atm. Need full respray inside and outside. Body panels are different colours. Its covered in dents and scratches, hasnt been washed since i've had it, its caked in bird shit and moss. And its standard rideheight with shitty 16'' homo momo wheels.

But it now runs and i drove it about 50 meters lol.

Need a decent CT9 and gear cables next payday. Fit them.

And o2 sensor.

Need to swap driveshafts to my good gearbox. Put that in.

Wire in horn and fan.

Get sidelights.

Buy MK2 indicators.

Secure body panels on, unpainted though.

Bolt in NSF seat.

Remove all shit from inside.

Strip, and un seize brakes.

Adjust handbrake.

Bleed the brakes properly.

Clean everything thoroughly, twice.

Tax, MOT and insurance.

Fill up with that nitro v power shit.

And hope to fuck i dont break down on my 840 mile round trip...

Hmmm. Probably even more shit still to do.

Not looking promising lol.

Struggling on mine. I still need to Finish sorting running issue wire in the avcr refit the test of the dash. it won't be mapped in time but ill just it down with minimal boosting. Needs mot, tax and insurance and I won't have recovered the spg and the tests need tyres (wont happen) and the speed us need a refurb. Won't happen either lol need to fit the rear brakes to and the braided lines. Just need a day or 2 on it before the end of the month.