Boston bombings... What do you guys make of this???

hmm that was a very interesting read that like hmmmmm

wtf is it trying to indicate thow that these 2 brothers where innocent?

hmm them bags where totally different mind...

Edited by iamlegend

there guilty as fuck they opened fire to the coppers so there not innocent attal

it was the cia ha ha

Your a suspect for a bomb which killed/injured lots of civilians. Essentially your trial is useless as it has already been pinned on you. Your going to jail for life/getting the death sentence. You are however innocent.

If I was put in that position I would shoot too.

But they probably did do it :-P

Wonder what Marvel will think of "Craft International" using their character The Punisher's logo LOL

I think that person has a lot of time on their hands, however there are some interesting points made in that thing.

At the end of the day we're fucked.

surely if you were to loose your legs you`d be in excruciating pain...not just sat there chilling looking ahead like he is emotionless...even in the still picture of him lying on the floor...no facial expression whatsoever..no crying or screaming....

maybe i watch too many films :unknw:

not trying to cause a war but i wana have my say...

i don't realy care tbh, just because it happened in America everyone shed's a tear, a few days prior to that I think someone told me 20 kids killed in Iraq from a bomb.. tons of kids killed in Syria , oh don't for get chad.. nahhhhhhhhhhhh these places are not important anuff...

sick of this shit tbh, I seen some fucked up shit online from that Syria shit and Iraq.. see they way the American news have the story about the boy that died in the bombing and it was all over the paper.. well I seen the aftermath of a bomb dropped by American's and the bombs droped by the Syrian army, and they were kids literally blown to bit's...

one dad held his daughter headless body and cried wile the news reporters were recording, ya think that will make the news... nope as they don't give a shit..

do ya all remember that marine that went crazy and him and a few buddy's went into the small Iraq town and slaughtered woman and children..

sorry but this one side shit really pisses me off...

surely if you were to loose your legs you`d be in excruciating pain...not just sat there chilling looking ahead like he is emotionless...even in the still picture of him lying on the floor...no facial expression whatsoever..no crying or screaming....

maybe i watch too many films :unknw:

Circumstantial, the heat could have even been burnt his wound closed (unlikely but powsible) if the blast was that close, his legs are held up aswell which would help with the blood loss, shock could stop him screaming. But he might be acting :-P

Circumstantial, the heat could have even been burnt his wound closed (unlikely but powsible) if the blast was that close, his legs are held up aswell which would help with the blood loss, shock could stop him screaming. But he might be acting :-P

It is possible but in this case its totally fake.

Look at the last picture of him on the floor.

There is not one person around him who is injured as bad as him and you would think, if that could happen to him there, then there must be others just as bad around him, but there isn't.