Hello all,

Im sure some of you may know me already but for those who dont, i'm Iain and the owner of C.R Developments UK (name soon to change) and CRD has been around since 2009.

The reason why i havent used this forum in quite sometime... was because i originally applied to be a trader on the previous forum (uksc). At the time i divulged abit too much information to the previous admin who then decided to ignore my request and instead start a business himself based on that information.

However it is a fresh start and if anyone requires any technical advice then i would be glad to help as much as i can.

Iain

Edited by beatz

Sure do, was up at Crail on Sunday mate. Whats going on with the V?

Good stuff, hows it running? I never seen the gt, having said that i was in the que most of the day lol, No much, thinking about breaking it up.

Good stuff, hows it running? I never seen the gt, having said that i was in the que most of the day lol, No much, thinking about breaking it up.

Thats the thing... its not :) I unfortunately snapped a crankshaft cap so its currently being rebuilt. All the years of abuse and probably overrevving on the dyno that caused it to fail. Why would you do that after everything youve done to get to this stage? It seem sluggish off the line but picked up really well once it got going.

A great asset to UKSO after providing help on TGTT for years ;)

Support its greatly appreciated Malc!

Edited by beatz

A great asset to UKSO after providing help on TGTT for years ;)

Ill second that. Some of your posts have saved my ass after a quick search on there! Don't think we've ever actually spoken though!

Ill second that. Some of your posts have saved my ass after a quick search on there! Don't think we've ever actually spoken though!

Thanks alot for the feedback.

Any questions/issues then feel free to ask away... If i dont know the answer i will certainly find out.

Hi Beatz! :)

Shelly... God its been a longtime since ive seen your username kicking around the forums! Hope you are well.

Ian @ CRD, welcome!

you may remember my username.. those parts are A1 ;)

I certainly do Vincent :) delighted to hear that!