• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That rear lip sure has been around lol,

5th owner and it's still brand new lol.

Looks sweet as, nice job

Can't wait for more updates.

Gary

Has it?? lol no way, I only thought Idrees had it :rolleyes: who else has had there hands on it??

Cheers mate, no doubt you'll see it in person next time your down at the academy.

damn you. you just made me add some carbon lips to my already huge shopping list ;) . lovin your car. looks shaweet

Russell

Yes mate, everyone should have a bit of carbon on there shopping list anyway. Carbon FTW!!

Has it?? lol no way, I only thought Idrees had it :( who else has had there hands on it??

Cheers mate, no doubt you'll see it in person next time your down at the academy.

Yes mate, everyone should have a bit of carbon on there shopping list anyway. Carbon FTW!!

yes it was a mc_chu lip then some one in Ireland bought it but can't remember who. I bought it from them still brand new but I never fitted it. Then Idrees got it from me for tayyib,

And now it's yours lol

Finally someone fitted it lol

Gary

thats some impressive shine. wish mine would shine as much as that. :p mine just needs a shit tonne of elbow grease and maybe new paint at some bits :p again. tis very shiny

This never use to shine like it, until i got all the bodywork sorted and it gets cleaned every weekend without Fail to make sure it stays Shiny. Shame the weather is so crap at the minute it only stays clean for one drive :p

lookin gooooooooooooooooooood Liam my brother!

Phil.

Cheers Phillip :(

yes it was a mc_chu lip then some one in Ireland bought it but can't remember who. I bought it from them still brand new but I never fitted it. Then Idrees got it from me for tayyib,

And now it's yours lol

Finally someone fitted it lol

Gary

Yeah i was aware it was a Chu item, but had no idea everyone else had it except Idrees of course. Why didnt anyone else fit it?? Its too lush to just sell on you bunch of noobs :p

Damn, please come clean my car lol :p

Erm if you lived closer i would of said yes matey. Just buy some ICE then you can get the same shine as me. :p

Just buy yourself some Green Polish first off mate, they sell it as halfords and stuff and apply that like normal. Then get a ICE Clay Bar and some ICE Polish, then just get some ICE Quick Detailer and keep it cleaned regularly and just apply a layer of the quick detailer and then just wipe it off like your drying it.

Thats all i use on mine mate and look at the results, ICE FTW!!

Quick Update, bought a Whiteline rear ARB off Mike at Monster Motorsport yesterday. And ive got a GReddy rear strut brace on order from Nick Jones. Decided to stop making it look pretty and actually start enjoying to drive it.

Went about fitting the rear ARB today. Was fairly easy when you have ramp like i did. Only problem we found was drilling the holes, its a nightmare. But once there done its pretty straight forward.

We all know what they look like but Just a few rubbish pics that show it actually fitted,

Photo0139.jpg

Photo0140.jpg

Took it for a quick run and the difference is immense, the back-end is now very very tight going round bends. Glad i bought one and i would defiantly recommend to anyone interested in one.

Nice one mate. Some quick work there, looks good! Think ive sold my wheels so may have to invest in one soon too!

This one is the fixed bar which is the same as the adjustable one on middle setting which is what most guys run on the road anyway.

Mike

Yeah as Mike said its the fixed bar, didnt really see the point in spending extra cash for something thats not really needed.

Took it for a bit more of a test last night when i went to get some more Ultimate. Its EPIC!! Honeslty is like driving another car.

Nice work mate :)

Cheers Lew,

I'm sorely tempted to buy a rear ARB NOW! lol looking good man

Need to keep saving up though :(

Mate you need one they are the best mod for any Starlet they make so much difference its immense!!