• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im pretty much fully recovered now guys, burns are starting to heal and i only have slight pain in my neck but thats hardly anything. Been driving for the past two days too as my dad wanted to get my confidence back up.

Plan is pretty much set in stone now after another little phone call to the legends at Sky Insurance today. Quoted me £1396 for a Glanza so looks like my next car is gonna be a V without a doubt. Im now on the lookout for a fairly standard White Glanza or possibly a black one. So if you know of any then please inform me! Not too interested in a GT anymore as that was the back-up plan incase i couldnt get a good quote on a Glanza.

Hopefully gonna start stripping the N/A on Sunday so i can revise the list and sell the stuff i wont be keeping for the V and hopefully get the shell scrapped and get a bit of money from that too. So if anybody wants any little engine/interior parts or even body panels then please contact me and ill try to sort you out. Also if anyone fancies popping down to give me a hand that would be excellent.

Bring on Project 2!

Glad your on the mend dude!!

Can't wait to see your next project, good your staying with the Starlet community B)

Cheers mate, yeah im pretty much mended now lol, Still gutted though :(

great news mate! :unsure:

Cheers Daz!

excellent news dude

all good in the end B)

Yeah mate, majorly gutted about it as you can imagine but means i can now move onto a Proper Booster Starlet so its worked out alrite in the end.

Thats great bud! I'm excited for you bro!

Cheers Dan, Im excited tooo!

Glad to hear your getting better, and lucky sod being able to get a v, go get one mate!

The search is on buddy!

Thats awsome news!!

At least you get to keep the bonnet and seats now, or will they be funding the Glanza?

Yeah keeping the bits im gonna want for the V, and then selling eveything else on and also scrapping the shell and engine to fund the Glanza, just got to work out how much im gonna need.

cant wait to see what you going to do with a fresh glanza

Lol whos knows mate, probably not a lot to be honest, doubt im gonna have enough money to fund mods after buying one lol

Really gutted to see this. I don't think I have commented on facebook/here yet.

But seriously glad you've come out with minor injuries and those injuries are already on the mend.

Black Glanza with carbon goodness would be absolutely amazing! Do it. Do it now.

SEXUAL news!

just, sexual!!!

Phil.

Lol i thought you'd approve Phil, i cant leave this community, its just so full of win i just have to get another EP!

if you get a black v + your carbon fibre goodies + the bride seats would be win! :unsure:

good luck finding one mate B)

Yeah hopefully gonna be keeping the carbon stuff for the next one mate, got my heart set on a white one with the optional kit though so thats what i want!

would look even better on a white 1!! :(

THIS!!! im getting a white one mate.

Would look EVEN BETTER in RED

Team UKSC RedStars FTW!

No mate, ill leave the red for you and Joz and Geo to play with, white is calling me.

Really gutted to see this. I don't think I have commented on facebook/here yet.

But seriously glad you've come out with minor injuries and those injuries are already on the mend.

Black Glanza with carbon goodness would be absolutely amazing! Do it. Do it now.

Cheers Sam, and yeah i will be back with a new project ASAP!

You might want to look away!

Started at about 9am this morning and was making progress to be honest, then this turned up

Photo0544.jpg

Mike from Monster Motorsport in his Gorgeous Impreza! Best Impreza ive ever seen and im not just saying that its stunning.

Anyway couple of hours later and its ready to go to the scrap yard! :)

Photo0545.jpg

Photo0546.jpg

Photo0547.jpg

Gonna be getting scrapped with the Front 3G Discs Sustec Underbrace and the Custom exhaust on as its just too much hassle to get them off. Would the Sustec H -Brace for the V but it aint gonna come off unless my boss lets me have it at work for a few days.

Obviously im keeping most of the stuff for the next project, but im selling this little lot,

Photo0549.jpg

Photo0548.jpg

Glanza front bumper, TTE Spoiler, Speedlines, Wind deflectors, Oil Catch Tank, Magnecor leads, Electric window kit. Aswell as all the standard N/A stuff whats left. So if you need anything just gimme a PM and ill try and sort you out.