Last minute japfest mods

Just sitting in a cafe waiting for the boxy to be finished in the detailing shop, getting it claybared and mopped but it takes 2 hours with 2 people doing it lol!! Better not bloody rain!!

Oh and the aem wideband is in to yo! :)

Yeah it's just cable tied on there haha, I took half a day holiday to get the washed and swap a wheel over, still stuck in ducking traffic though! Left work an hour ago

argh all these japfest preps and im still stuck at work! need to do so much! lol

I know the feeling! Still stuck at work now!! Although there isn't much to be done to my sr just needs a good clean now inside and out not got time to claybar but was g10'd a few month ago then there's odd bits that'll have to wait until japfest 2 now like faded decals and what not square front plate engine bay is filthy

this is the list

Clocks,

ecu,

indicator stalks,

glove box,

steering column,

glanza rear bumper,

GT rear bumper,

drive shafts,

gear shifter,

rear quarter interior,

exterior plastic GT panels,

toms grill,

parcel shelf brackets,

bumper bar,

rear quarter windows,

wishbones,

front wings,

manifold,

fuel rail,

injectors,

centre console,

coil pack

driver side indicator

Glanza front seats

Had the rear bumper re-fitted and side skirts in that counts n started clean car n it started pissing raining so I got most of the outside done but ran out of patience with the rain so dint do the engine bay lol

Exhaust system sorted at last!!! But she's either getting cleaned later in the dark or just being her usual dirty self.......no TTE lip either boooooooooo!