Sorry to say but i lost the love for the glanza and i broke it up and sold it all in parts and have now gone to the dark side (HONDA)

I bought number 441 out of 500 honda civic Jordan and o my its so much fun to drive all ready got big plans for it tho the end of this year should see bout 350bhp turboed Jordan :)

i will still be on here as i am going to start buying starlet to brake up and sell in bits

Would just like to say thanks to everyone that ever sold me bits or helped me out in any way

Thanks Jake :)

18106610151499678393548.jpg

Stunning mate. :thumbsup:

I've been thinking of selling my glanza for past couple days, still unsure though.

Would probably be a honda for me next as well, as I've always just fancied one.

thanks everyone

ya its a lot of fun to drive not as quick as my glanza (well not yet) but they handle so so so so much better

jamie_vf22 yep i will do dude and please take care of my old shell i still have a lot of love for that car lol :)

seen this in the flesh and ill be honest but it made me rethink my plans for a few seconds,

it really is mint and the rota's are something else the rear wheel camber looks f**cking sexual,

good luck jake ill see u about anyway but kinda hard to miss your jordan anyway :p

Mate had a Jordan but sold it a few weeks ago, they are 10x times the car of a starlet lads, handling and looks anyway , but I have a soft spot for my sr

Drove a well set up Gt have you?