oo were you going ?

Going to Sensatori in Mexico for 2 weeks just before JAE can not wait !! Never been long haul before so bricking it a bit considering i dont really like planes :bad:

Edited by *Zoe*

Ahh you'll love it depending on what airline you are flying Zoe , we flew 14 hours to Mauritius in feb on 2 7hour flights with emerates it's a challenge on the body sitting for so long but that's it.. Get pissed and watch movies lol

I'm off to my place in Portugal in 6 weeks for a few weeks I can't wait

oo were you going ?

Going to Sensatori in Mexico for 2 weeks just before JAE can not wait !! Never been long haul before so bricking it a bit considering i dont really like planes :bad:

Im off to Lanzarote for 10 days :yahoo: Like Marc said, just get pissed and watch movies and you will be fine! Our flight is short hall but im still planning on doing that to get me through :D

Just annoying everyone in the office now with talking about it, if i cant rub it in here then its no fun

Canada for two weeks! A good friend of my mums lives in British Columbia, and her children are getting married and we've been invited out! One wedding is up in Whistler Ski Resort, and the other back at their place in Mission, should be good fun. We've been there before and loved it, plane tickets are expensive though.

Nowhere abroad, Newquay end of august, however was talk of a ring trip but that never got off the ground :(

Could really do with sitting on a beach with a few cocktails and beers for a week or two though lol

@bluebear, canada sounds awesome my bosses daughter goes to whistler skiing a fair bit and loves it everytime making me mega jealous! Havent been skiing in 10 years :(

thanks guys i hope so its a 10hr flight so if i got drunk i think i would just annoy the whole plane not to mention lew lol We are going on the new tompson plane so should be pretty cushy i hope!

@Pobbette if you can't rub it in its no fun :p

Edited by *Zoe*

Me , Samantha, Lottie and Lotties bf Josh are going to Tenerife for a couple of weeks on the 21st June! Can't fooking wait

That's going to end awkwardly

Lottie and Sam will go off together

And it'll just be you, this other bloke and a wooden cock

You own purple wheels, it's a sign.

Just sayin'

Nowhere abroad, Newquay end of august, however was talk of a ring trip but that never got off the ground :(

Could really do with sitting on a beach with a few cocktails and beers for a week or two though lol

@bluebear, canada sounds awesome my bosses daughter goes to whistler skiing a fair bit and loves it everytime making me mega jealous! Havent been skiing in 10 years :(

Should get a mini meet together when your down this neck of the woods! :D there's a few of us down here!

I think no matter where you are going, provided its good company and the alcohol is flowing it is what you make it :)

@zoe I made sure everyone in the office was glad to see the back of me, especially as I managed to swing it so that I finished early too :)

@Lugzy, Maga is insane ay ? I went last year and Kavos the year before. I had my holiday already this year :( Amsterdam.

Yer mate was amazing :) n the drinks were so cheap :) planning on going back for 2 weeks next year so can't wait :)

I've heard kavos is ment to be mental aswell :s lol