Strangest thing you've ever done in your starlet?

So I was at a house party last night, went out to charge my phone for a bit as it was on 5% (no way would I drink drive) ended up crashing out asleep and waking up on my backseat at half 6 freezing my bollocks off in a beater and went back to sleep for a couple of hours (granny spec seats are not the best) Made me think of all the random incidents these cars occur.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slept in mine a few times fell asleep once with the engine running and woke up 6 hours later with a roasting hot car and no fuel

I did this but i was wasted (americans house party!) on the back seats, couldnt be bothered to put the key in the ignition so used the remote start, was running hours with the hazards flashing away me and a mate soundo haha

Took it down some mega bumpy dirt track the other month to have a fire in the woods with some girls that must have seemed a bit strange if anybody had seen it. Only grounded the manifold out once on the way back out. Lol

I found out why they call it a dildo gear knob after a week of owning my glanza, can't part with it after that.

I just spat my drink out lol why would u admit that lol

U filthy sod keep your perversions to your self if they're gonna be of that nature

Haha that's the reaction i was after, right now i feel i should elaborate.

Was a very drunk evening after the Isle of Wight festival and a very classy lady decided she would sit on it while some one took a picture (will try and find the evidence) it was a couple years ago now.

I did say dildo knob not but plug! Although now you say it..... Lol

Haha that's the reaction i was after, right now i feel i should elaborate.

Was a very drunk evening after the Isle of Wight festival and a very classy lady decided she would sit on it while some one took a picture (will try and find the evidence) it was a couple years ago now.

I did say dildo knob not but plug! Although now you say it..... Lol

Hahaha that's my type of "classy"