Pranks to play on your neighbours

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell her if she doesn't cop the fuck on your Irish friends will be over to fight her for her shoes! And her leggings and browner will break her 09 chavmobile into millions of tiny parts :)

Tell her if she doesn't cop the fuck on your Irish friends will be over to fight her for her shoes! And her leggings and browner will break her 09 chavmobile into millions of tiny parts :)

Lol, love it!

P.s. sorry if I came across as a bit of a nazi Adam don't take offence, I didn't mean for it to come across like that!

You have a lizard? Loads of tiny black crickets under her flat/house door, like 2-5 boxes worth. Nothing more annoying than them fuckers chirruping at night!

This! Or meal worms :-D

Edited by JayJ

LOL legend!

Lol, love it!

P.s. sorry if I came across as a bit of a nazi Adam don't take offence, I didn't mean for it to come across like that!

It's cool man I can take a joke, I must be Hitler then? :D

Our letterboxes have like a door on them, so probably not a bad idea!

I got plenty of mealworms that I could make use of as their too small for my lizard to even see :thumbsup:

like the quick payment deposit box at a bank :) haha

also burst out laughing in a crowded room at shit slide haha

LOL need to go to the bank later. I no for a fact thats gonna pop up in my head!

How about something for your own personal amusement thats harmless and wont get you in trouble.like some kind of makeshift figure like a scarecrow but put a Jason x mask on it and put it right outside her door late at night then nock on the door and bail so when she walks outside she shits herself

lol Nah Steve's right, pretty much a spitting image.

Our landlord has come round and given her an eviction notice now anyway, he doesn't like her one bit from what he told me.

• 4 weeks later...