Pranks to play on your neighbours

Right folks,

I have a bit of a dilemma, I have a girl next door who has like an 8 month old kid and she is constantly smoking weed and stinking out my place and I'm sick of it, she doesn't work, has an 09 plate car no doubt all paid for by me the tax payer. So I'd like to give her a taste of her own medicine and play a prank on her.

Did think about the old cling film over the door frame trick, but I thought she would know who it would be. Also thought about chucking some stink bombs through her window.

Anyone got any good suggestions which won't point the finger towards me?

Has anyone ever played any pranks on their neighbours before? List your best ones :D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bag of flaming dog poo!

Oldie but goodie.

If you can get close to the car, cable tie round the drive shaft.

Don't have a dog so will be a bit hard lol. Do have a lizard though? :p

Old milk or milkshake haha down the vents always a tasty smell lol

I was thinking putting some fish down the scuttle pannel, but I think rotten milk might be a bit better! Or crack an egg.

Good idea's, keep em coming :D

Go hardcore... Jack up said car in middle of night take out sump plug and catch oil in tub. Replace sump plug put car back down on deck. Then tell her to get a job am sick of paying her rent

just make an anonymous phonecall to the police about always smelling drugs coming from the house and a lot of people going in and out of the house at all times of the day and night should do the trick :)

just make an anonymous phonecall to the police about always smelling drugs coming from the house and a lot of people going in and out of the house at all times of the day and night should do the trick :)

No one likes a grass now!

Just fuck with her, I've always toyed with the idea of trying to find some clear cat gut for fishing that's rated very strong, and either tie'ing up the mirrors to the wheel, or a lamp post or something so when they drive off they lose em aha!

Sun flower oil down the exhaust so it's a smoker!

Mark the windscreen with something then line the windscreen wipers with oil or even better glue em down lmfao!

Remove the valves

Glue the locks

Chocolate Sauce or something sticky or slippery under the door handles

The most affective way of completely fucking a car I've found is seat dropping on the roof haha

At work one sector of the company was being privatised and they didn't like it they ruined hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of terberg (insanely powerful kinda lorry) with some sugar or sand in the fuel tank lol the foreman never did find out exactley why it had no oil pressure

You have a lizard? Loads of tiny black crickets under her flat/house door, like 2-5 boxes worth. Nothing more annoying than them fuckers chirruping at night!

Edited by Addymk2

Some cracking idea's here :D

That is pretty hardcore Shaun haha, might start off subtle then work my way up if she don't take the hint.

My mrs phoned the landlord about her and he told her if he hears it one more time then he'll try get her evicted, but she knew it was my mrs now won't talk to her, so this is why it needs to be hard to trace.

wedge a potato in her exhaust ... shell shit her self wen she goes to drive
get roaches and put them in her car..
meat in front her ac fan for the house
crazy glue all the key holes to her house

Edited by rasslenny

Sounds a bit hasty to me? Has she done anything else to annoy you? She has an 8 month old kid! Which is prob the reason she doesnt have a job its not a crime and not everyone who claims benefits is a scumbag. Nursaries, childminders etc are very very expensive and most jobs out there these days (if you can find one)simply wouldnt cover the costs. Fair enough she smokes weed and it stinks but that doesnt justify doing anything to her car does it? I smoke weed, if i was stinking out your place would you do that to my car?

As for her 09 plate car,in the nicest possible way mate i dont see how thats any of your business. Her mum or dad could have baught it for her or she could have baught it herself if she had a job before having her kid.

I say speak to her about the weed and see how it goes.

Sounds a bit hasty to me? Has she done anything else to annoy you? She has an 8 month old kid! Which is prob the reason she doesnt have a job its not a crime and not everyone who claims benefits is a scumbag. Nursaries, childminders etc are very very expensive and most jobs out there these days (if you can find one)simply wouldnt cover the costs. Fair enough she smokes weed and it stinks but that doesnt justify doing anything to her car does it? I smoke weed, if i was stinking out your place would you do that to my car? As for her 09 plate car,in the nicest possible way mate i dont see how thats any of your business. Her mum or dad could have baught it for her or she could have baught it herself if she had a job before having her kid. I say speak to her about the weed and see how it goes.

^^^^ grrr u for having a point and being right as well..... now i feel bad lol

Sounds a bit hasty to me? Has she done anything else to annoy you? She has an 8 month old kid! Which is prob the reason she doesnt have a job its not a crime and not everyone who claims benefits is a scumbag. Nursaries, childminders etc are very very expensive and most jobs out there these days (if you can find one)simply wouldnt cover the costs. Fair enough she smokes weed and it stinks but that doesnt justify doing anything to her car does it? I smoke weed, if i was stinking out your place would you do that to my car?

As for her 09 plate car,in the nicest possible way mate i dont see how thats any of your business. Her mum or dad could have baught it for her or she could have baught it herself if she had a job before having her kid.

I say speak to her about the weed and see how it goes.

Go to agree.

Always the chance she realises it was you. Has a massive bf and he punches your head in....now thats a prank.

Edited by StuDoc 72

lol I think its you guys that need to chill out, I never said I was going to do anything malicious.

She's never had a job, she gets her rent, council tax, water all paid for by myself. Pays for weed out of my money that I've earned, the car is on finance which yet again is paid for by myself. She doesn't have a bf because he left her about a month after the kid was born, and I'm not suprised.

Some people have genuine reasons for claiming benefits to be fair though, I don't know it's just that kind of attitude 'i pay for that' that winds me up, the chances are one day you'll have to rely on a benefit of some kind for whatever reason.

Fair play it's annoying when your working and you see the people on the jam role on Facebook down the beach enjoying the summer, but not everyone who is claiming can be tarnished with the same brush.

Whatever u do don't be a rat u get no luck for that, from the sound of it that girl is growing the green, strong smell, new car an no job, i couldn't see that u could get the smell of a joint next door, its the plants and only a couple can give off a strong smell, tell her did she see that chopper over her house a while ago an see what she will do.

Whatever u do don't be a rat u get no luck for that, from the sound of it that girl is growing the green, strong smell, new car an no job, i couldn't see that u could get the smell of a joint next door, its the plants and only a couple can give off a strong smell, tell her did she see that chopper over her house a while ago an see what she will do.

Yeah no one likes a snitch.

Probably on some kind of disability allowance, I know a few people that look like normal people but have severe disabilities and get brand new cars and bits, some of them work some simply can't.

I'm on jobs seekers as there is fuck all security work at the moment but I do work weekends dose that make me scum lol :D

Better ask Adam he pays for it :p (sorry Adam, don't take that seriously)

Lol of course not, there's a genuine shortage of jobs and oppourtunities in this country I've two seperate licenses that i can't and haven't ever been able to use because I dont have the expirience, so how do I get the relevant expirience if no bastard will take on anyone without expirience?

I have a lot of seperate qualifications in motor mechanics and heavy engineering and electrical so I'm pretty lucky in the fact if I had to search for jobs I could apply for a wide range, and also have forklift license, CSCS card etc etc to fall back on.

Getting work, offering permanent contract and opportunity to develope is really hard to find! Good luck man, and if you can manage to squeeze qualifications from the job centre do it, although when I lost my job they did fack all for me!

Edited by TurboTobz

Ay don't get me wrong, if your trying to work then fair play. But people that don't bother or can't be bothered get everything handed to them. Grant's right, the people that work are living life in the wrong way, people that have kids young, don't have a job get everything. I worked 40 hours a week and still went to uni full time, but I can't afford to have a kid and I can't afford take aways every other day, afford all the posh brands and shit.

Turning into some Jeremy Kyle shit :p