RIGHT!! OWN UP!! whos the robber??lol

Why is it a piss take? How many other 99 T plate Glanzas do you see for sale that are so clean pop up for sale?

because you urself know for 5000+ quid you could buy somethin so much nicer!

a mean look at when u put yours up for sale.....yes more money but so much nicer, mods etc.

stupid money, 3500-3800 tops tbh.

can't be the radio one, they're all manual AFAIK. unless they've fitted a motor to it, in which case its an odd location for the switch when it could be sited beside the driver.

and I aint a parking pole as she doesnt have one fitted.

just being nosey is all, always interested to see what other folk add to their EPs.

Phil.

because you urself know for 5000+ quid you could buy somethin so much nicer!

a mean look at when u put yours up for sale.....yes more money but so much nicer, mods etc.

stupid money, 3500-3800 tops tbh.

Tbh id rather pay more for a nearer standard clean one. I paid £4500 for mine 3 years ago, pretty much standard. Although it was a fresh import with 45k on the clocks

Folk do go mad for the standard examples. If i was to splash out and spend 5k on a starlet, it would have to be a pretty decent spec'd one, something like that black V that was for sale the other week, or a turbo'd EP*5 etc.

Or maybe i could spend 4.7K on a 'fresh' import from DCY europe thats been sitting for about 2 year lol.

I got 4.5k for my silver glanza v on 98 plate only a few months ago i advertised at 5k. There are still people out there who would pay good money for clean cars. My glanza was not forged and was only running CT9b turbo. However it did have a few goodies, apexi power fc cusco cage. trd lsd :spiteful:

I got 4.5k for my silver glanza v on 98 plate only a few months ago i advertised at 5k. There are still people out there who would pay good money for clean cars. My glanza was not forged and was only running CT9b turbo. However it did have a few goodies, apexi power fc cusco cage. trd lsd :spiteful:

From thornhill

Folk do go mad for the standard examples. If i was to splash out and spend 5k on a starlet, it would have to be a pretty decent spec'd one, something like that black V that was for sale the other week, or a turbo'd EP*5 etc.

Or maybe i could spend 4.7K on a 'fresh' import from DCY europe thats been sitting for about 2 year lol.

Haha i defo did not do that................................

If you look on pistonheads, there are 99s pop up from dealers all the time, seen one with 34k on it and it was 5200, black too. Thats not bad money tho, as we all know the value is just going to raise on these cars as they are becoming more and more popular!