*97* TD04 Glanza... round 2 replacement

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gave the car a good clean today. Clay bar, polish and a wax. The clay bar was flithy, loads of filth and paint overspray from multiple places. Took a few photos

After clay bar

0141ABE4-E311-4441-B827-20E624E66DF3_zps

At a local CF4DB8D6-EDC6-42B1-890B-3F51CD36A671_zps

6FC325B2-300E-4C08-8276-0F2B6D39F0DD_zps

THING STILL LEAKS SHITTING OIL. So pissed off drips off lower cambelt cover and looks like from the sump dip on the gearbox side. Pissed me off proper

Will hold out until i found something else and may have fallen back in love. Just always something wrong with them even after 7montha of work. Want something immaculate next and not so common

Will hold out until i found something else and may have fallen back in love. Just always something wrong with them even after 7montha of work. Want something immaculate next and not so common

know how you feel i work on mine every day off i get

Probably true, but every time i drive it, boost it or anything im constantly looking out for noises, smoke etc. Id like something different, no offence but japfest was full of starlets and subarus, and not much was different about them.

Im not sure at the moment. I may go for looks over power this time. Something immaculate bit of poke but nice looking like a ps13 or chaser or something. But then tempted by gt4, evos are too much to insure and scoobs are too common