Just wanted to say a quick thanks to everybody that made the annual pilgrimage to JAE. It made for an awesome weekend, full of great memories.

A special thanks to all those that helped getting equipment a there this was a massive struggle as always but we managed to get everything there but plans are already a foot to make next year a bit easier and give us a bigger and better stand.

Roll on JAE 2014, see you all there.

Rob, John, Matt and the rest of the team.

XXX

Thank you all for making me feel so welcome (its amazing how nice people are when you have a bag full of vodka jellies and spirits). Friday night was amazing when we popped over and from what I can remember everyone was having a god damn epic time! Much love for the old and the new friends. My pics of the friday eve are here: https://www.facebook.com/HouGT/media_set?set=a.10151566018256455.1073741828.511656454&type=1 and I will get them on flickr later for those without Facepest!

Was a Mint Weekend! I have to say!

To all those you didn't come, get your arse into gear next year... Its the BEST show of the year, by a country mile!

airleak defeated me mate so i just gave up.

next year is a defo tho, lookin forward to it greatly sein as i missed this.

thanx airleak, your a cock.

You should have come down anyways Paul. We fixed robs high idle at the show (Rob H found some wrong vac lines)

my fear is that under load she would cut out or sumthin daft like that so that was off puttin,knowin my luck it wudve done this half way there and no start again lol

• 1 month later...