EP95 EBay four door - cheap!

Item number 331027276366.

Must be perfect as a project for one of you lot. It is a four door though and an automatic but it's still an EP95 so worth the £500 it's at now!

Edited by AndyMB

Lols i have an ep85 5door manual for sale very soon and the magic 3k will again feature. Lol i like how every one gets so shocked by prices people want for them. Ill say again importing is really not cheap anymore hence the price tags.

hmm, yeah. Tbh I looked a day or so ago nothing. I see this link clicked it and just gathered there was bids on it and dismissed it it was only that I'd clicked it again to see the bids that I realised there wasn't any. There'll be some hidden away that the owners don't understand, I'll just have to bide my time I guess

The final drive in these is mental, so it like a short ratio box even though all the gears apart from 1st actually have the same ratio as a turbo box. For the manual 4paws.

But with this being auto i imagine its the same story, i never paid much attention to autobox theory in college lol.

• 5 weeks later...