difference between uk spec and import glanza

As above guys a friend is going to view a glanza in Wrexham and a few things don't add up,

Can someone tell me the differences please ?

Its got the indicator on the wings ?

Thanks in advance

Indicators in the wings ive seen on imports too!

The biggest tell tale will be the chassis VIN plate on the top of the firewall!

Will tell you if its a UK or JDM..

Also if you use the icarcheck app on iPhone and its first registered date is after 1999 its a JDM car!

IMG_93218580462108_zpsbd50936e.jpg

Here's a picture guys

He's bringing out bullshit to my mate like you never heard, best one was ' I've lowered the boost from standard down to 1 bar because I've put the suburu turbo internals into the standard turbo to make it a hybrid @220 I've no proof of the bhp but I beat my dads suburu '

Haha trust me I laughed just as much as you !

You don't get UK Spec Glanza's they are all imports... :blink:

Some places will drill holes in the wings to fit side repeaters, some won't. Its the luck of the draw. Guy sounds like a tool though.

i think he means a converted starlet bud, yeah i wouldnt buy off someone like that it puts me off straight away

This car has been doin the rounds on Facebook for months when people ask him questions he gets shitty and always says it's got stock turbo housing with impreza internals and then he deletes the advert when people get more technical to him, I would stay away from the retard

This car has been doin the rounds on Facebook for months when people ask him questions he gets shitty and always says it's got stock turbo housing with impreza internals and then he deletes the advert when people get more technical to him, I would stay away from the retard

I know man its pretty funny some of the stuff he's coming out with.

Optional extra Japanese leather interior

Deleted the speed limit and fuel cut by changing the clocks and fitting a fuel regulator LOL

I've told my mate to stay well clear

IMG_93218580462108_zpsbd50936e.jpg

Here's a picture guys

He's bringing out bullshit to my mate like you never heard, best one was ' I've lowered the boost from standard down to 1 bar because I've put the suburu turbo internals into the standard turbo to make it a hybrid @220 I've no proof of the bhp but I beat my dads suburu '

Haha trust me I laughed just as much as you !

I'm sure I saw this on piston heads a while back and it said it was a full glanza rep :-/ that's the only way it could be a uk spec glanza

James