• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Level 22 now got myself a 2 car garage but now going to wait for the 500k and buy the 400k apartment which has a 10 car garage :)

I think I am level 22, but going to buy a 120k apartment with the 6 car garage and then use the 500k to buy something silly

I just go into missions, races etc. Once I got to survival I started getting loads of cash as you get about 18k if you get to level 10. You can also sell cars to los santos customs, kill players that have bounties on their head

Make sure you buy an apartment for at least 250k, to do the heists for Lester.

There is mixed stories about if this is actually true as you can run a heist on a wall like trevor did

I'm stuck on story mode, unsure if it's a glitch :-S done the recce for the big one robbing the treasury and now I can't access Michael at all. No messages no texts nothing been like it for days now and I've completed almost all of the strangers and freaks missions lol annoying. Anyone got any ideas? Driving me nuts!

Youve not accidentally turned off the story have you ? I think you can put it into a kinda 'sleep mode' via the phone so nobody hassles you and you are left alone to freeroam the game.

Also i've not completed it yet but is it worthwhile doing all the sidemissions before doing the last story mission ? because i know people die and i dont want to miss out on the freaks etc.

Youve not accidentally turned off the story have you ? I think you can put it into a kinda 'sleep mode' via the phone so nobody hassles you and you are left alone to freeroam the game.

Also i've not completed it yet but is it worthwhile doing all the sidemissions before doing the last story mission ? because i know people die and i dont want to miss out on the freaks etc.

I don't think so, might have to check that out tbh

They only die if you choose to kill them, I finished the final mission and did some freaks but then online worked

Time for a rant!

Online races = arrrraaaggghhh

1. People who spin you on purpose

2. People who don't slow down and just crash into you.

3. Cardboard - the race in the sewer you hit a bit of flat cardboard and it flips you about 20ft in the air.