• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good to me! Tbh i was hoping that you was going to Turbo your car as i need your fuel pump lol! Can't seem to find one, my wiring loom is out of a 1998 SR but my fuel pump is out of

An 1997 Glanza so it doesn't plug in ffs

Well I just wet my pants, Got a PM from Keith@Zisco with pictures of my new exhaust manifold. This is on the way along with a custom exhaust system from them :D

I am speechless. I think the first RAM manifold for a N/A?

BEASSSSTTTTT

A2EcokKl.jpg

AmClLXxl.jpg

O7etwdCl.jpg

That's so tasty!

Well my Glanza Calipers arrived today from Socks, Thank you for them :)

0aEAq0Ml.jpg

Just scrubbing away at them now with a wire brush and abrasive pad and i'll get some paint on them later on to dry overnight!

Hel 4 Piece kit + a 2 Piece kit for the rear drums (Since I don't have rear discs, the back two out of the first set are useless at the moment, but plan on changing the whole axle in the summer)....Then another package for the clutch line :p

jDORumXl.jpg

8Hm45MCl.jpg

Got my two front braided lines on, ready to go!

3CMyKKll.jpg

Gjd2FqFl.jpg

AfN4Z25l.jpg

Then fitting and bleeding tomorrow, Finally :)

Thanks Flynn and Ryan :D

Dry Cell battery also arrived today, Ready for relocating it to behind the passenger seat, It's so tiny :D

This will then let me get space to have a intake pipe & HKS Mushroom filter in it's place, and that means the standard airbox will be gone, so I can mount my Oil Catch Tank from Keith :)

WGGnzDVl.jpg

6apJtJql.jpg

wn8kgEdl.jpg

ux5Dethl.jpg

TweWXaKl.jpg

Completed my twin rear light mod last night too, One ready to be spliced in here :)

tSnMchZl.jpg

uC6vWYtl.jpg

PzApd0Il.jpg

A new jack came today too, Using the Halfords tiny one was pissing me off LOL, so got this beast!

5RE2xral.jpg

HXrwidEl.jpg

qI4I6Vyl.jpg

Next on the list is 4EFTE Rocker cover, smooth it, weld on two JIC-8 Fittings then get it mirror polished along with my inlet manifold(unsure about how mani will look mirror polished?)