• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol mine sounded like that when I fitted the hotshots and straight through......had to put the cat back on to quiet it down a bit, it was painful and made an old lady literally fall over hahaha

LOL amazing. Ordered a stainless baffle from Keith so that'll be with me shortly :D

Also need to get some sound deadening for the back before making a false floor, not sure on what to get, the small pads you just stick down or a massive roll so it goes on in one with no seams.

The throttle seems to be a lot more responsive now, Really impressed with it, I'll need to get it on a rolling road at some point :)

Edited by Jamie5414

Started to die-grind down my new rocker cover today as it's easier before I weld my JIC fittings onto it, taking off the strips & Toyota as I like the look of them smooth :)

uXBO61ul.jpg

Need to look for a HKS Mushroom Filter & Some aluminium 51mm straight pipe! Then I'll send the pipe, rocker cover, inlet mani & TB off for powder coating all in the same colour.

Not much progress at the moment, Just finished my training course so the starlet can be worked on now without rushing to get it running again.

Exhaust baffle arrived from Keith, Scrubbed it down and ready to fit it :)

Had it wedged in just to try it, Exhaust is much more normal sounding now and not like a subaru :p, it still has a nice rasp at mid-high revs though :D Haven't drove it with it in yet but will do once it's secured in properly .

AR6yRnXl.jpg

O5Z0fyHl.jpg

*Fitted, Threaded the baffle and got a m.8 Stainless button head as a grub screw, some green locktite on the bolt, exhaust paste around the baffle, job done :)

4cNUpzvl.jpg

YRLHhxMl.jpg

nAKI9owl.jpg

Excuse the dirtyness

fQQSG1nl.jpg

Edited by Jamie5414

Will do mate :D I'll take it out in a minute for a blast then wash it after as she is filthy!

My brother came inside and said "Do you know about the scuff on your rear bumper?"

I'm like....No.....

w8n4ncMl.jpg

It is really fucking pissing me off now with SHITTY drivers in my college car park!!!! I was only there for two weeks and yet it gets damaged lol.....I luckily park right above a CCTV camera, so I've contacted the college to get the footage from last week and see what fucker did it without leaving details.