• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
car has just done a sweet 800 mile journey over the weekend! love driving this thing!! went to longleat safari/zoo also haynes motor museum was a pleasure!cost me £150 in fuel :) can drive this all day long its a bute

so STILL waiting for FK coilovers as there not in stock taking the pee alittle but just got to wait.... got some bigger brakes coming from robbie :) also fitted these yellow bulbs all the way from usa they look sweeeeeeeeet!

DSCN1047_zpscbec99fc.jpg

DSCN0957_zps06615060.jpg

DSCN0825_zpsb094c54f.jpg

DSCN0827_zps9dcffd99.jpg

DSCN0950_zps4b10e812.jpg

DSCN1029_zps1646f262.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

cheers chaps and yes the fk are still not in how ever glad they where not after more and more reviews I read there pretty weak...SO got my self some AP coilovers! these are supposed to be very very good basically similar to the weitecs and there sweet but much more expensive..

also this is my new brake set up

312mm kit! all recon with new discs and pads!! these are maaahooosive can not wait to get them on!!

so new brakes with coilovers on is going to be sweet!! as the brakes atm or only 288mm and there shit!!

DSCN1060_zps46d8c137.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Lookign good, the wheels aren't for me but as long as you love them, wins!

How's your engine doing? Had a seat meet a couple weeks back and one of the Boc lads was saying his car is going in for a new engine as it was using a shit load of oil, lifters or soemthing?

How's your engine doing? Had a seat meet a couple weeks back and one of the Boc lads was saying his car is going in for a new engine as it was using a shit load of oil, lifters or soemthing?

They All use oil about a litre a week normally on these engine

Yaaaaaaay about bloody time, this is going to look sweet dropped

James

defently mate! it needs slammed so bad well not stupid low low but lower than it is fo sure!! defently help the wheels work with the car :)

yea man well tbh when it is slammed at reasonable low lows it will 100% help the wheels :)

engine is fine mate... never missed a beat ""touch alot of wood" LOL... yes I have heard about 3 stories of peoples engine failing and oil drinkage...

mine had head work on it which I did not no but thats good lol meaning no oil drinking what so ever.... did 800 miles and zero engine oil drank with fresh oil... did 7000 miles and very little oil used so result

will have to pop to next meet :thumbsup:

They All use oil about a litre a week normally on these engine

not mine as stated :thumbsup:

Edited by iamlegend

defently mate! it needs slammed so bad well not stupid low low but lower than it is fo sure!! defently help the wheels work with the car :)

yea man well tbh when it is slammed at reasonable low lows it will 100% help the wheels :)

engine is fine mate... never missed a beat ""touch alot of wood" LOL... yes I have heard about 3 stories of peoples engine failing and oil drinkage...

mine had head work on it which I did not no but thats good lol meaning no oil drinking what so ever.... did 800 miles and zero engine oil drank with fresh oil... did 7000 miles and very little oil used so result

will have to pop to next meet :thumbsup:

not mine as stated :thumbsup:

Thats a good result then, I know a couple of the guys were getting free oil from their dealer and then that one lad said his is now getting new engine under warranty as the oil useage was silly, so obviously I made comments about it being an oil burner or a vtec

• 2 months later...

well bit of an update on this thing......

SOLD the wheels...coilovers...itg induction kit! went threw abit of a stage where was not modding the car again......

soon changed the love came back with a punch so ordered some more parts LOL..... updates for 2015 new wheels for sure and this time the ones I wanted in the first place :D

got the tiny back box I had on the boc swapped out for a straight pipe! so it now has a straight pipe all the way threw to the oem cat! sounds incrediable now pops bangs flames in every gear now BUT I do have the choice of swapping the boxes around on quiet days I have 2 pipes now easy to swap round if the girlfriend has a headake LOL!!! easy done....

got a k&n panel filter as well for the car to help breath better.... seems to do the same job as the itg in all honesty...

vcds was purchased and what a bit of kit this is its amazing!! there was zero faults found on the car which was a result! I also did this YEY haha! has turned the cornering lights off when the headlights are on the fog used to come on when you turn left or right it was stupid looked like a light was out so yea I turned that off using vcds chuffed!! finally!! more updates very soon....ahem side skirts OEM!

IMG_5809_zps8932decb.jpg

IMG_5751_zps33be30ad.jpg

corneringlightsoff_zps35797eab.png

IMG_5798_zps74a19248.jpg

Edited by iamlegend
  • 2 weeks later...
so got my self some OEM side skirts from seat... the sides look to plain atm so really looking forward to get these on... booked in with seat to get them painted and fitted!

IMG_5920_zps9278e73a.jpg

also the wife got me this for xmas! unreal bit of kit this little go pro is!

suction cup there for some footage of exhaust etc

IMG_5904_zps482f7943.jpg
  • 2 weeks later...

so today got my oem skirts painted and fitted by seat them selves proper job...!! LOVE THE look now like... more planted looks brilliant!!

this car is just getting more and more incredible..

IMG_6082_zps16bdbeb1.jpg

IMG_6084_zpse309faf2.jpgIMG_6092_zpscdf34c10.jpg

Edited by iamlegend