• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well some of you guessed right! :p took me months to get a new car and nothing was ticking the boxes.. was so close to getting another starlet but really??

as much as i love starlets there just getting abit old for me now and the interior is SHIT! also it was not fun getting in the starlet and driving it anymore specially on long road trips with the wife was bloody noisey and not comfy at all ahah... along with nearly 300bhp would rather had my 220bhp white glanza...more power doesnt always mean more fun to me..

also a supra was so close but again 3rd supra with a 3 litre engine and its a massive car which ate fuel like no tomorrow .. so that was out the window... wanted somthing! small engine/turbo/good on fuel/new car (never owned anything over year 2000) etc etc

its the 2011 Seat Ibiza Bocanegra 1.4 -180bhp super charger/turbo! has done 20.000 miles it also still has 1 year warranty :thumbsup: the technology in this car is brilliant comes with all the goodies along with the quality of the car it self is just 10/10 no cheap shite........ the wheels have just been painted black as well :)

the 7 speed DSG box the flappy pedals and ""dog box"" is a INCREDIABLE bit of kit to drive on this car its so much fun, taken it to the limit hehe! also it is very fast to me no lag on that super charger ... crazy as it sounds yea my glanza was faster but it does not feel like wow crazy faster than the ibiza tbh.. so I am pleased about that! specially when I get it tuned alittle :yahoo:

what can I say I LOVE this car and never had that much of a buzz to drive it! I mean I have enjoyed finishing work just to get out and drive this car!!!

also I have had like 7 cars and they have only been starlets and supra LOL! got to try somthing else in life......

so yea here she is..... the plan is to keep this for couple years (never kept a car much longer than 1 year :D:sad: ) then get a GTR so my insurance will be down and the cost of a GTR should lower.. mabys...

plans allready are: tbh just going to enjoy it,clean it and put fuel in it for the first year! my wallet is allready much bigger due to not spending my wage on modfying a car every month!! :drinks:

Milltek exhaust system

forge bov

pipercross panel filter

coilovers

cupra front lip

LEDS

REVO map

set of ROTA wheels or buddy clubs in white.....

Now entered the dark side like.... :( owell hahha

PICS!!

DSCF2228_zps1a8db819.jpg

DSCF2226_zps9bba209b.jpg

DSCF2232_zps8cb06550.jpg

DSCF2194_zps062f110c.jpg

DSCF2200_zpsbe6628e4.jpg

DSCF2197_zps103fd2bd.jpg

DSCF2217_zpsa5bba2c3.jpg

DSCF2211_zpsd29cf4e4.jpg

DSCF2209_zps150b5a50.jpg

DSCF2222_zpsb13e81b7.jpg