83. SRchris's mate

Guys he's rolling down with me but he has blown up his car.. he will be rolling down in an Ek9. looks good but is that ok as it isn't a starlet?

he said he would park at the back or something :)

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just put a set of wheels in to get refurbured they say they can have them back to me Thursday night I'm leaving Friday morning also very tight

Mines going in tomorrow and I should be able to collect 4pm Friday. I'm leaving at 2am Saturday morning lol

looking forward to this now hopefully weather is going to be nice, as above I will be convoying with jade from Brynmawr if anyone else wants to join

I may join you Welsh lads, also am I the only sad bastard removing the rear seats to get a tiny bit extra fuel economy. XD Plus i'm taking a socket set, because I haven't been on a long journey in it yet, and something may come loose.

looking forward to this now hopefully weather is going to be nice, as above I will be convoying with jade from Brynmawr if anyone else wants to join

Il be going from ebbw either in my Micra lol or my van

Edited by dangeestarlet

Still working on getting mine through an Mot!

Retest tomorrow. Possible crazy day off Friday to retry it again!

If not ill be in either my corolla with a fucked gearbox or my old dears automatic micra!