• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lads will I still be ale to get on a stand even if I'm a tad late? I know it's a severe pain in the hole for someone to have to come out to me but by god I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown with this car now lol

Fucked off... Supposed to have set off at 2am.. Alarm doesn't go off and I wake up at 5am like? WTF!

Get my stuff together and set off despite being 3 hours behind schedule and I get a horrible clunking and rotational vibration sound coming from the car on the way to the motorway. Had to turn back. Can't do the 4 hours there and break down.

Someone above really is trying to tell me something.. :( I HATE missing shows.

See you all at Japfest 2 :(

Fucked off... Supposed to have set off at 2am.. Alarm doesn't go off and I wake up at 5am like? WTF!

Get my stuff together and set off despite being 3 hours behind schedule and I get a horrible clunking and rotational vibration sound coming from the car on the way to the motorway. Had to turn back. Can't do the 4 hours there and break down.

Someone above really is trying to tell me something.. :( I HATE missing shows.

See you all at Japfest 2 :(

dude, my morning exactly, tho my alternator went, so i was full on stuffed. only got home though sheer luck.

998 pictures to upload to photo bucket .............. Going to take a while! Today was an epic day thanks was nice to meet a few more people :)

Funny times with starletsr? And glanzaben taking wrong turning thanks to my other half, not to mention the big fuck off sign saying japfest this way that i didn't see :D

James