the risk of the track

I'd guess the harnesses were partly to blame for his spinal problems, that's not something he'll forget for some time. People gave me a hard time for pointing out safety flaws in peoples builds, it might come across as being douchey, but safety has to be your number 1 concern when fitting things like roll cages and harnesses.

Be smart people.

I'd guess the harnesses were partly to blame for his spinal problems, that's not something he'll forget for some time. People gave me a hard time for pointing out safety flaws in peoples builds, it might come across as being douchey, but safety has to be your number 1 concern when fitting things like roll cages and harnesses.

Be smart people.

Agreed. They may thank you one day...sort of why i dont comment on everything anymore. sometimes best to keep your opinions to yourself so you dont get cut down.

On the first video when his car just starts to slip out he carries on accelerating and only stops accelerating when his half way through the grass :/

If the back end ever goes light you have to keep your toe in otherwise you'll spin anyway, he just couldn't save it before he hit the grass.

this i need a roll cage, he would of probly died with a cras like thats without decent seats and cage!

ive always referred to liftoff over steer as "comedy oversteer" but in a FWD if the back steps out the accelerator goes down, RWD is tottally diffrent though (ease off the throttle slowly)

I take your driveshaft video and raise you a flying door...

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNWabSltZT0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Ginetta cup earlier this year. Drivers reaction video in the the description of this vid.

Burst rad and ripped the roof open too.

Edited by morgey