my starlet vs a porsche panemera :)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Face it dude you cannot expect people to simply agree when you admit you tried to race a 50 grand Porsche in your almost standard starlet I have driven one and the torque was immense, that and u also have another thread up stating u are needing a new intercooler as yours is leaking badly ? Lol

Edited by MARC MOSS

Fuck me, give the lad a rest.

What's with everyone jumping on at people for something they post up etc.

Face it dude you cannot expect people to simply agree when you admit you tried to race a 50 grand Porsche in your almost standard starlet I have driven one and the torque was immense, that and u also have another thread up stating u are needing a new intercooler as yours is leaking badly ? Lol

Fuck me, give the lad a rest.

What's with everyone jumping on at people for something they post up etc.

x2.

If this vid was on a track with the Porsche everyone would be wanking off over it.

Street racing is frowed upon by certain members anyway, personally i fuckin love it. I raced a police car once, it was behind me with blue lights on and a weird noisy horn thing ?? It was only a 1.7 astra so i smoked it in my auto daily wagon legacy bus wagon beast.

I had a similar thing down a single lane country road, copper in an astra flew up behind me with his blues on and I thought he was pulling me over, I slowed down and he was waving at me to hurry up. So I went for it in my DC2 and left him. Saw him about 2 miles later when I was stopped at a red light and he came past with his thumb up lol oops...

yep my intercooler pipe blows off as i have shit clips on it. Thats the eveining i tightend them out and went out to see if it was fine. To be honest if you put your facts right.

my starlet maybe 160bhp? 900kg?

Porsche 3L Diesal 250bhp 2 tone?

Yeah obvs top end he would beat me.

x2.

If this vid was on a track with the Porsche everyone would be wanking off over it.

right there.

people just cant get along and have a reasonable discussion not a one what leads into like a 5 year olds play area.

So did this man walk up to me and chat for the sake of it? Like i say its only a 3l dieseal v6 with like 2 tonne.