Josh's Faded JDM Racecar! スターレット 15/05/14

Good work buddy, it's the drivers side that let's the car down , why don't you just rattle can it matte black or something? I can get a whole car painted down here for £150 properly if the same colour and that's with a compressor etc

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

turn the shock topmounts 180 free castor :)

Honestly better that i turned them round lol, however pic doesnt show them turned round :(

Good work buddy, it's the drivers side that let's the car down , why don't you just rattle can it matte black or something? I can get a whole car painted down here for £150 properly if the same colour and that's with a compressor etc

Who does that for £150?, quite interested :)

A man by me, he does it on the side and he works for a professional garage, you got to make lights out etc and do the prep work then he will spray it

Ah fair enough, may look into doing that, depending on what i do with car, thinking track slag!, so black front and red rear :)

Ahh as if the brides gone! Looking forward to where this goes!

Yep she gone :(, sold to Hutchy, was in mixed minds about what to do with the car :(,,

Now I've just spent some cash on ebay buying car parts haha!

Project Faded JDM Racecar is a go! 8)

Haha, the seats mint!, and isn't that bad considering how many owners it's had lol,

And okay sound, I'll get that sorted on the weekend then :)

Cheers Ryan!

it was only liam and me who owned them before you dude. everyone else just snuck a sit down haha.

it was only liam and me who owned them before you dude. everyone else just snuck a sit down haha.

Oh haha my bad! :), still was a awesome seat!

Ive sourced a fixed bride seat which ill be buying hopefully before japfest!

All I can think about when you say black and red is how cool the advan colours would look :)

I found the perfect picture of exactly what i wanna do but don't wanna upload incase people copy aha ;)

I like the sound of black and red....just like I liked the sound of black and blue :p

Haha wish I had my old blue n/a now! :p

Booo...keeping us in suspense ;)

As long as its not this...

150282523_de8ffc2095.jpg

I shall upload a pic in a min of what it's gonna look like ;)

My old seats, haha! They were in a EK9 beforehand.

Haha the brides a little slut ;P,

Update then Boys and Girls! > 29/03/14

Okay had some time with the weather being nice to work on the car, decided to go wales to pick up a cusco rear strut off asa instead lol, however did get a few little tweaks done, and sorted some parts to buy when i have the cash. Looking to be getting some Gt calipers and carriers in the few weeks for a little more stopping power! Hopefully have some time tomorrow to clean the car and fit the black door handles, been a little deglected recently.

So, fitted my Kode Red washers and stainless allen bolts, Painted my center console red,(will be getting re-done)

Also Fitted my double din blanker, havent got photo of that!, Bride seat is gone! So normal seat is in until i get a new Bride ;)

Here's some pics!, Still a long way off where i wanna be but will get there soon enough!, May be getting the car wrapped aswell!

IMG_3288_zps0e76dc23.jpg

IMG_3286_zps1e0eadad.jpg

IMG_3293_zps19e1fb61.jpg

IMG_3294_zps233dacb6.jpg

This brace, will be getting sorted, - RE-SPRAYED and New Ends!

IMG_3299_zps6c914cfa.jpg

Comments and criticisms people!, More updates soon watch this space ;)