Too much to do on the V so its officially going off the road this weekend I was supposed to take it off the road a couple of weeks ago but had a few delays

Never mind tho I got a GT for the winter :)

What ecu you going for devon?

I need a alternative braking upgrade to K-sports

Celica's one aparently fit??

Going full standalone. Cant say to much at the moment, but will be sorting bits for it over Xmas and should be in by February.

Edited by DevonGT

Getting out my street is a f*cking nightmare! It builds up in the middle and turns to ice I will have to adjust the height if I want to have a Jam kit and exhaust left but as a bonus I save loads of cash on petrol which means more parts off my list :)

Ill use mine if I feel like it but if I get rid of the trueno in good time ill be looking at swapping the LSD and getting an Mr2 ellecy pump fitted.

Might even look at changing my engine mounts for the ones off of the trueno as they seem stiffer and a better design.

But that's only if I can break the trueno in good time which atm isn't going to happen as my tools are shit and my motivation is non existant lol