Paul Walker Dead!? (fast and furious)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rip to a true legend. Rip to the driver who also passed away who didnt get any recognition or condolances because he wasnt famous.

#livefastdieyoung

He will get his/her condolance's etc when the story unfolds as Porsche's don't crash into lamposts and burn for no reason...either way it's a sad loss Paul had to accept his fate under this person's control, his height in society just makes it more of a shock to people imo.

I follow fastandthefurious on Instagram and they uploaded a picture of the crash. They tree in which they hit couldn't have caused the damage which occurred as the tree was quite small. However, on google maps they have a picture of the tree and in front of the tree are three gas lines coming from beneath the ground. The car hit into them causing the explosion and that's how he passed away unfortunately. If it wasn't for them pipes maybe he would have still been alive today :(

Just had a local rememberence meet. Event was started at 10am this morning and 200 cars turned up!

They had a minutes silence, followed by 30 seconds of reving.

Great turnout and was 2 minutes from my house!

The site down for anyone else?

Just spoke to the owner of the site and they sold out a huge amount straight away so are dealing with that order then tomorrow are re listing them with a lot more in stock so people can purchase them tomorrow

You seen some of the authentic autographs, they all look different....its sick how people will make cash from a tragedy

I know exactly what your saying mate,

What gets me is the amount of pages "Like Whoring" on facebook so many pages saying 1 Like = 1 respect, and to share the page,

So fucking annoying!

good stuff russ looks good there..

on a sour note anyone see the mongs recording tyress crying when paying his respects to were paul and roger had died.. fuking stupid hartless mongs.. your man is distraught and these fuking yuppys have there camera phones out and record him.. fuking sacks..