Paul Walker Dead!? (fast and furious)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all a publicity stunt to me they just want to draw people into modern woman digest if they really cared about the family of Paul they would never of released it it's all a bunch of shit trying to get people to read there publishes they want a reaction out of people everybody knows she's full of it so why give her the time of day imo.

She is actually a lesbo, what a guess haha !! It says she lives with her partner Janet and a fuckin cat.

Publicity stunt or not its an atrocious thing to say about someone who has recently passed away. I hope she knows what shes got herself in for lol, there will defo be consequences, people wont let that slide.

She is actually a lesbo, what a guess haha !! It says she lives with her partner Janet and a fuckin cat.

Publicity stunt or not its an atrocious thing to say about someone who has recently passed away. I hope she knows what shes got herself in for lol, there will defo be consequences, people wont let that slide.

I agree, It's the lowest of the low karma will sort her out now the biff what did she expect was gunna happen!

There is some proper funny comments on the supra forum about her. One guys is wanting her to die while piping her cat off. That was one of the funny ones. Hahaha.

Can't really see it being a publicity stunt IMO as it's a step too far. Common sense dictates out of all the people who get offended someone somewhere will seek actual revenge in some way.

Think about it how many hits has they're site had now, they will rake the money in from people viewing they're site, best thing that can be done is someone burns their offices down while they are all eating each other out for lunch, dirty good for nothing fucks should all go burn in hell!!!

been all about this tonight! tell you somthing I forgot how many unreel cars there is in this movie like!! love it! decided going to build a rep of the orange supra and do a complete NA-T build with the aero....

respect! RIP brother...... wrong beer yes but all we had....

photo88_zps9a936163.jpg

Edited by iamlegend

That's not what that says...

He was killed by the combination of the 2, so if it hadn't burst into flames he may have survived. The driver took the brunt of impact by the sounds of it

It differs from what you read, as somewhere said that the passenger side hit the tree first, which would have been Paul. I can only hope they both died on impact.

RIP Paul & Roger, sad loss to the world.

I've not noticed if anyone has posted it but Santa pod is doing a tribute event on 18th of January tickets costing £4 and £25 unlimited 1/4 mile runs. All proceeds going to Paul walkers charity! Should be an amazing show of respect for such an awesome guy!