4EFE NA Build :D

Hey started of with a standard sportif, the plans to put a nice body kit on her and just modify the engine for more poweeerrrr :D

This is how I got her but had to put my old alloys on cause the existing ones were damaged by a careless owner :/

image_zpscc7cae27.jpg

And I've got and put on the varis body kit but wanna get some new side skirts as the glanza ones don't look right O.o

image_zps6362c9ee.jpg

Also done a few modifications to the engine bay :D

image_zps855857ee.jpg

Hopefully you will enjoy the small read :D

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've replaced the air intake with a double mushroom from a supra with some piping to move it down by the radiator, installed a civic half size radiator with new silicone hoses, put a corolla manifold on and in process of installing a tegiwa catch can :)

Also upgrading the exhaust to a cat back twin pipe 8-D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not a big update but still aha, new skirts came and are being fitted in the garage :D wooo spray day is getting closer and closer :)

image_zpsf8f031ac.jpg

Also got fitted new NGK spark plugs and magnecore 8.5mm red ht leads :D

Edited by Chubbs

Just a small update but a big weight of my mind aha ;) I know the forums split on whether to strip the back out or leave it be, well I've gone the full hog and got rid of everything inside bar the headliner and plastic side trim:

image_zps9bc1ca02.jpg

Let me know your views guys :D

Got some bucket seats installed in her to :)

image_zps2a41951e.jpg

Here's a few pics from Sundays mini meet with Starlet-Joshy and Jay 8-)

image_zps2e3931f6.jpg

image_zpsbaebff44.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Small update, cars now in the spray shop getting sprayed 8-) also got myself a glanza rear number plate surround which is going on when she comes out and I bought a trd strut brace off browner which is fitted :) pictures will be up when the cars back :D

Small update, cars now in the spray shop getting sprayed 8-) also got myself a glanza rear number plate surround which is going on when she comes out and I bought a trd strut brace off browner which is fitted :) pictures will be up when the cars back :D

And a better steering wheel! ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Just a small update, cars going well at the sprayers got my holes smoothed and skirts blended :) popping up next Saturday to see how it's progressing and I'm dragging josh along so will be getting some good pics :D