I appologise now cus this has probably been covered a million times..

Looking to get new tyres after xmas but stuck on what to get..

I've always had a yokohama parada spec 2 on the glanza and previous cars and always been happy with them..

But reading through couple threads and people saying alot of good things about the rainsports.

Not having used anything els want some opinions.

Also how much difference would dropping to a 45 profile from a 50 make?

Any opionions will be appriciated :-D

Not had rainsports yet but will be trying them on my daily when the time to change comes. mainly had t1r's but have ad08's on my starlet which are a brilliant tyre.

50's for me drive better a bit more give and slightly less skittish on bumpy roads, also seemed to have better traction on drives though corners

Im seriously thinking about the rainsports thow just hoping for some more opinions..

Ill prob stick with 50's as roads are can b bit bump out my way. Plus unhappy with arch gap as it is even though coilovers are wound right down. So 45's maybe bit to small :/

Cheers mate

Pirelli pzero's amazing tyres

*Edit* forgot to add the rainsports are almost as good in the wet as the dry a good tyre indeed! but I'll deffo be going with pzero's there amazing IMO

Edited by Jim*

Never had rainsports, but heard such good things about them... I run Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3's, can't really fault them, very grippy, especially in the wet. But they're only 45's and don't come in 50, doesn't bother me though I prefer the 45's.

Could try the new rainsport 3 tyres and give us a report on them ;)

I believe Toffa has some on the front with paradas or something on the back (or possibly the other way round), seemed quite please with them if I remember

I'm on falken 912 finding them a great tyre in the wet and the dry

I used to run these on my 106 rallye awesome tyre hold really well imo currently running paradas on the starlet good but i find as soon as it rains then they become a bit sketchy haha

Never had rainsports, but heard such good things about them... I run Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3's, can't really fault them, very grippy, especially in the wet. But they're only 45's and don't come in 50, doesn't bother me though I prefer the 45's.

I just got the Eagle F1's all round, really good tyre! Expensive but worth it, really grippy in the wet.

Had toyo proxies t1rs and thought they were good in the dry but total shit in the wet.

Rainsports have been getting good write ups recently, ive never ran them but i will on my civic when im changing tyres

Running ad08's on my starlet atm seem a really good tire so far and havent worn down to much but saying that the car has barely been out since i got her back from td in summer