Should i open the box?

@ people who want a group buy - I can speak to him sometime about a group buy if you like and i could arrange it aswell. Remember you can have pretty much what you want like if you sent him stuff he would put it in and he can paint it most colours.

@ phil - A LOT of research lead me to him. Very nice guy aswell and very helpful. He keeps you posted every step of the way.

Thanks for all the comments guys and gals. We are looking forward to them as much as you so we will keep you posted when they arrive etc.

I'll add more photos in about an hour.

@ bluebear - just got what you meant about the JB thing. They are my initials lol.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They both look damn awesome!!!!!!

Just one word of advice, make sure you keep telephone numbers, addresses, bank details, everything etc.. don't want to put a downer on the mood but there has been a lot of Malaysian sellers not sending items that are paid for.. Over on TGTT.com, its happened more than once now and both sellers were in Malaysia.

I hear the same about him too. He doesn't do it anymore due to racing taking up most of his time i expect. We were offered the rear disk conversion aswell but we turned it down as we will be doing it at a later date.

• 2 months later...

**********UPDATE***********

Sorry it has been a while as we have been as busy as usual with work and stuff.

I now have the date the engines will be coming into the UK. There are arriving on the 11th of February and we are going to be picking them up on the same day or the day after. We are super excited now we have a date. Even if we don't have time to get the engines in straight away at least we have them in our hands.

I've also checked with the shipping company and it's not the MSC as i was worried about as GT Elaine pointed out there ships spend a lot of the time under water. Im still a little worried about the weather conditions though.

As for installing them we are getting them put in by a friend who runs a performance shop. They guy also has a 750BHP Skyline. He is putting them in for next to nothing and they are going on a rolling road there aswell to make sure they are running sweet. Alex's car will be going first as his isn't used and mine will follow very shortly after. Both cars are getting picked up and delivered by trailer aswell.

Anyway we have less than 3 weeks to make some arrangments about picking them up and storing them until they go in.

I'll give you all updates as i get them until then im just gonna look at the pics some more!!!

Bourkey