Cammys Red Glanza Rep Rest in piece!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing wrong with Pasily, things like this happen all the time, with every courier. If it's covered then you have no problem :)

I know theese things happen but one part of the damage is clearley due to them throwing it down for it to bend how it has, plus the package was covered with fragile tape so it should not of been treated the way it has

no you dont have to touch the wings bud.

Cheers mate thats what i thought just some people were saying :)
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a small update got some UKSO stickers haha circumstances have changed however so i am a bit low on the old pennies so it will be a few months before she will look like a Glanza but i now have a mate in the spraying buisness so might get a homer off of him hopefully but we shall see! Then its a case of getting some new alloys :)image_zps1f23a203.jpg

• 3 months later...

Well its been a long time since ive updated this thread but i havent really done much to the old girl, the Glanza kit has been gathering alot of dust im afraid but this should change by next month thankfully i have lost no motivation in it! Being in the motor trade i have driven many newer cars but nothing quite compares. The only thing that has been done to it is some advisory stuff and of course some new wheels imagejpg1_zps9e654fab.jpg

I also ordered a new glanza badge from Toyota to replace the old one on the bumper.

• 4 weeks later...

So now i have most of the Glanza kit on! (The rest will be fitted this week)

c4e293e3-fdd9-49f7-b0f7-982f09d4ccbb_zps

Foglights are now in as well.

imagejpg1_zps6a871ae4.jpg

imagejpg2_zpsdf51b2f2.jpg

Reg Holder and jap plate are also on now but dont have a picture!

Looks exactly like the REP i did, i like it bud! get a glanza boot lid on her!

looks mint mate! very smart! good old jap plate! you had all that resprayed then the bumper and boot ect?

Just the Glanza parts have been sprayed the rest is original!

looking very clean here mate!

It was just after a thunderstorm ;) haha

So the rest of the Glanza parts are now on, sort of one sideskirt decided it wasnt sticking so i have taken it off for now!

imagejpg1_zps14117368.jpg

imagejpg2_zps67568a19.jpg

imagejpg3_zpsad9a67ca.jpg

imagejpg5_zps7d5dc19d.jpg

Theres a few more things on the list that need attention;

1 Lower it!

2 Fit noise maker!

3 De-bump strip it

4 Get and fit Glanza front seats!

Was also thinking about strut bracing it but we shall see, also debating wether it suits the cades or not, what do people think?