I'm washing my hands on here

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The company details where posted in previouse thread. Iirc they where in malta or some where luke that. And for the sake of 5k i wouldnt be sat around waiting on some one to chase em down id be straight out there myself. And for the last time id be carefull about throwing mud at people. Adam was very honest during the whole thing at this rate it is you who will be in court for slander.

Tobz not aimed at you but Adam had the nerve he took my monies not the western firm your shown. that Adam bussniess after he recived my cash and he give it to them ...

Note every one he give the cash over !

Dude move the chip off your shoulder!! Grow up. Adam is clearly as scammed as anyone else who was in it. Toby has found more than you have and its your money thats gone. You gave another member money to pass on for the gb not to be your bitch. The more people on the case the further you may get. For 36 your quite childish really.

The sad truth about scams is that most victims do not get their money back. This is because it is often very difficult to track down the person or group that has scammed you. If you have sent money to an overseas company, UK government agencies cannot help you get your money back as those companies are out of their jurisdiction.

Copied for info

Phil

As far as I recall (Don't quote me) AdamB had hard evidence of transferring this money, I've done a search and found mutliple victims to this dog box scam… If £5k is not enough to give you the enthusiasm to chase then you really shouldn't sit here and cause a major argument as it pretty much invalidates it if you are not willing to try and get the cash back… It's giving everyone the image that it's not really that important to you? Send Gee over to this thread see if he maybe happy with any of the information provided. I really need to get a bit of sleep in now… (Shiftwork)

Not saying your being abusive atal. Just should be on it as a team who all got scammed not as individuals looking to point fingers. Id want my money back not just want some one to be mad at. As a group working and sharing info you would stand a much better chance than any one of you single handedly trying to do it alone.

Like I said

. Keep out

All said is washing my hands with it on here

Done

Locked pls mods

If you dont want or cant cope with intelligent opinions you shouldnt post on a forum board.

your really doing everything in your power to have folk turn against you.

Phil

Edited by Philm

he said any money comes his way he will pay back !

Where and when

Where - to you

When - soon as he see any of it

As has been proved above this is a legitimate massive scam that has taken lots of people in, at the start i wondered had adam done something horrific.

I dont see Sacha threatening Adam ? you were had over a barrel, we can all see and understand your frustration, but you will get an asbo if you live your live with this level of agro whether your 36 or 76!

Phil

I'm sorry to post this but ........

I work in law enforcement (I don't like telling people this let alone announcing it on a public forum), I deal with fraud.. A lot! Have you reported this to anyone apart from posting on the forum?

Have you got proof of sending the money?

Have you contacted Action Fraud via their website?

Have you taken any action at all??

If you've answered no to any of those questions. Why not?

I can understand the frustration of loosing a lot of money but there are people on here taking action on your behalf and you are complaining but not taking action of your own! I'm not being a twat to you but you need to get the ball rolling! Plus it seems to me you are venting your frustration against Adam but he has been let down and lost out as well! Why not work with him instead against him!

Lock

Tbh I don't think the locking of this thread should be your call! You've vented against a member of this forum and it seems that because you haven't got the outcry you wanted from other members you want the thread locked! At least let Adam have his say

People are genuinely trying to help you guys out. Why not take them up on this offer. It's evident Adam had nothing to do with stealing your money in fact he's in the same barrel, unless you have proof otherwise?

If I were you I'd be Pm'ing Jay and asking all the questions I could!

Be my guest not trying to get other members involved I'm having my say and show how easy it is to get scammed dont really care if u lot think Adam is not involved at the end of the day I went through him an got mugged off so I am having my day and yes I did go through the right channels police ect an not just ranted I lost a lot of money so I am in my right to have my say and make sure no one eles gets mugged off

I hope everyone get's their money back :( I can't understand why you wouldn't use paypal when giving somebody that amount either way I would want to see bank transfers with payments going to and from, if I was asking that amount I would ensure they used paypal

You genuinly make me lol dude. You actually belive adam stole your dosh and after contacting a proven con artist who has told you adam didnt pay him and if he does he will refund you, you actually still belive adam did it!! Thats litrally madness! Your a fool. Maybe the thread should be locked to save us all wasting are breath.