I'm washing my hands on here

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this actually happened before uksclub was cloned into what we use today?

Hello fire, I just came from the frying pan

Phil

Think so yea but both sites had it against there rules. No site is actually to blame it was individuals acting on there own.

Have you got proof of sending the money?

zwp7.jpg

361p.jpg

unli.jpg

Have you contacted Action Fraud via their website?

Action Fraud Crime Reference Number - NFRC121100106071

Have you taken any action at all?

I first went to the bank who said they wasn't able to do anything to recover the money since it was sent as a transfer rather than a payment, if I had got told what this meant when I was sending the money I obviously would have sent as a payment.

I tried ti pursue with Action Fraud but they wouldn't let me for some reason, can't remember what they said now, was quite a while ago when I asked about chasing this up.

Have you got proof of sending the money?

zwp7.jpg

361p.jpg

unli.jpg

Have you contacted Action Fraud via their website?

Action Fraud Crime Reference Number - NFRC121100106071

Have you taken any action at all?

I first went to the bank who said they wasn't able to do anything to recover the money since it was sent as a transfer rather than a payment, if I had got told what this meant when I was sending the money I obviously would have sent as a payment.

I tried ti pursue with Action Fraud but they wouldn't let me for some reason, can't remember what they said now, was quite a while ago when I asked about chasing this up.

That wasn't aimed at you mate, I was trying to get the info from the op. It seems you have obviously done everything you can and as I said in a later post that you're a victim in this as well. I was trying to find out if the op had taken any action on here other that slag you off!

I will say this I brought from Adam direct and he top lad kept in contact all the way through. As people say it not the forum fault. The people in question including Adam was inclined to think they was getting what they paid for. But unfortunly was scammed by the company in question not Adam he was only acting on there behalf with the people consent. It kinder a bitter topic money etc how ever rules are there to be followed. If people get offers like this y not do research on the company 1st see if genuine or not. Also try and trace the company in question. Tbh it getting all out of hand the people Ina question should keep to pm or all grow a pair and sit in a room to talk about how to work together to recover everyone money or at least some of it. Arguing get no where people

Have to grow up and take responsibility of there own actions. The club is not at fault atall Adam b is not at fault he only done what he was lead to believe was right from

The scam company also to help Adam defend him self he could print all bank statements off to show the relevant people he has not kept any of the money or recived any of it back from

The scam people

Scams like this is happening every day, and the scammers are getting smarter and smarter its just pure bad luck to get caught up with one, the have it all though out no matter how smart u are the scammers these days will be one step ahead, Adam B is by far not to blame u would of likely went to the same source yourself to buy this box and u would be in the same situation.

That wasn't aimed at you mate, I was trying to get the info from the op. It seems you have obviously done everything you can and as I said in a later post that you're a victim in this as well. I was trying to find out if the op had taken any action on here other that slag you off!

Ay thats alright mate, just putting it up here for everyone to see, I have nothing to hide at the end of the day, I was done over as well so making snidey little threats towards me isn't getting anyone no where.

I will say this I brought from Adam direct and he top lad kept in contact all the way through. As people say it not the forum fault. The people in question including Adam was inclined to think they was getting what they paid for. But unfortunly was scammed by the company in question not Adam he was only acting on there behalf with the people consent. It kinder a bitter topic money etc how ever rules are there to be followed. If people get offers like this y not do research on the company 1st see if genuine or not. Also try and trace the company in question. Tbh it getting all out of hand the people Ina question should keep to pm or all grow a pair and sit in a room to talk about how to work together to recover everyone money or at least some of it. Arguing get no where people

Have to grow up and take responsibility of there own actions. The club is not at fault atall Adam b is not at fault he only done what he was lead to believe was right from

The scam company also to help Adam defend him self he could print all bank statements off to show the relevant people he has not kept any of the money or recived any of it back from

The scam people

Thanks mate, was a pleasure to do business and I will continue to do the same for anyone else that buys parts from me :)

Asbo is just lookin for everyone to cry with him and bitch and moan about adam then he didnt get the feedback he wanted cause the likes of jay and turbo tobz givin him a dig out gettin solid evidence of the scammer and he cant accept its not adams fault .. He should get his act togethor and get his money back and stop moanin about it .. He seems happy enough to point the finger and sit back doing nothin about it if i was to age him id say he was a teen hes not goin on like an adult at all

• 2 months later...