I'm washing my hands on here

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phil, I think you got the wrong end of the stick I was making reference to the company it was not aimed at adamb I can see both sides of this argument from either side and I am not going to judge anyone on it.

think it no longer.

know it.

i definitely got the wrong end of the stick lol

Phil

No problem Phil, we can only hope that this shit situation is settled for all involved parties one day. I sincerely hope money is returned to the rightful parties.

here here, and to be clear i can understand the absolute frustration from Gee and Asbo.

and im sure adam would be the first in line to say this is a complete disaster but he is probably staying away today as he knows it wont help.

Phil

Edited by Philm

i agree 100%

AdamB doesnt seem to have taken 15k and done anything with it apart from what all the buyers wanted him to do (Ie give it to this company)

The fact the company has stolen it and not delivered gearboxes is their fault their crime not anyone elses.

For that reason i can understand how Adam can live with this on his conscience, cause he has no choice.

he can be as sorry as he wants and it wont bring the money back, so he is actually worse of than anyone that joined him on the group buy. (lost the money and hated and hunted for it)

If it where me it be chasing the company who scammed me instead of making someones life a misery when they owe you nothing.

Ask yourself what would happen in an ideal world?

the scamming company would get nailed and pay well beyond repayment.

I know we dont live in an ideal world but expecting AdamB to give you his assets is down right daft.

Phil

First piece of sense actually said, cheers Phil and lets hope the Company involved actually pay up.

John

From a legal point of view Adam is liable to pay the money back if Gee or Asbo begin civil proceedings.

I know it sounds horrible but its the law and it sucks.

I hope you all manage to work something out to resolve the matter.

^ not so, if Adamb can prove that monies were paid to the aforementioned company with a promise of goods in return, the company is liable!

(For instance if I send you to halfords for some bulbs n they take the money n refuse to give the bulbs, I can't begin proceedings against you)

Edited by Jay85

Not that I can but a dog box at any time I wish it's not the point money was put into b,s account that's different and not knowing who he's paying its wrong forum members please under stand who's out of pocket did he pay his deposit towards the gearbox or did he go and buy that stuff with there monies undercover be hide back doors ??????????????

Bottom line.

neither Asbo Gee or Adam should leave or be thrown off a forum.

the situation is one whereby shouting the loudest or demanding things wont get you them any faster.

Im quite sure in the past 2years Adam has provided satisfactory evidence that he paid the monies to the company who have stolen it.

the only person who has done anything wrong is the company who scammed you.

Phil

Quite a steep acusation to make against an other wise "clean" member. As above, its harsh you got scammed along with the others who did but if you daft enough to hand over big money to a third party for a paymet to a company you have never heard of outside of an approved gb then you have no one to blame but yourself. Why not do something constructive like sue the company?

What company an imaginary one ok a motorsports took the monies .. In members account and not the maker now you

u n d e r s t a n d.

A motorsports?

in members account

not the maker now you

im honestly trying but i definitely don't understand most of your posts.

Phil

Why not do something constructive like sue the company?

It's easier to blame someone else, seems to me like Adam is just the fall guy in this scenario which is unfortunate.

Who was supplying Adam the gearboxes in the first place, are the UK based? Why not go and see them in person? Be proactive, don't just sit behind your computer screens moaning that someone, who can't pay you back owes you money.

Never have I been a member of a forum that has so many members out to fuck other people over, and I've been using them for about 13 years now. Perhaps it's the age of driver the Starlet attracts? Who knows, but I can't trust anyone on here at the moment, PayPals protection should keep you safe, although I'm not convinced there isn't a scam out there that will have them siding with the seller should the buyers goods never arrive.

Protect yourself as best you can, or buy new from reputable suppliers.

https://www.facebook.com/brakimracing/posts/1147686772037335

- Brakim racing sponsored by this high boost racing in malta...

Maybe they could shed some light?

http://www.maltacarmarket.com/mcm/autodirectoryitem.php?adid=811&cat=

- Adress and contact details of the company.

VERY INTERESTINGLY….

Found this by clicking this:

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?id=338360612843316&story_fbid=489997404346302

Which took me here...

MOTORSPORT SCAM /CON

Attention any company or person dealing with High boost or CS Motorsport Ltd from Malta beware. The company is run by Mr Christian Demanuele and his wife Mrs Carman Demanuele . Court proceedings’ pending

ADDRESS: MARIELLA TRIG D DULLIEGH, ZEJTUN, MALTA

This is a scam do not send them any money as you will never receive any parts

He will give you excuse after excuse,telling you that the parts are on the way with a carrier or that he will drop off the parts they will never turn up and you will lose you money.

He will all so tell you there are a lot of companies he deals with .We have contacted these companies, more than half have not heard of him the other have been scamed (ripped off) by him.

His web site is incorrect more lies.

High-boost 408, CS motorsport
St Joseph High Street St Joseph High Street
Santa Venera SVR 1013 Santa Venera SVR 1013

+356 2149 1006 +356 2149 1006

+356 7946 6089 +356 7946 6089
cs.motorparts@yahoo.com cs.motorparts@yahoo.com

Bank details BIC code MMEBMTMT Account no MT33mmeb44565000000056020225002

Web Page http://highboostmalta.com/~boost/home.htm

SCAM UPDATE .

Now liveing in Czech Republic asking for Westernunion transfers cash only,Be warned you will never see you money or parts

One of the first Google results of his name and malta got me to this man on Facebook, maybe not 'THE' Christian?

https://www.facebook.com/christian.demanuele.3?fref=browse_search

I'm sure you have all done this sort of trawling but some of these details maybe new to you…

Edited by TurboTobz