I'm washing my hands on here

Jesus Asbo why can't you just get it into your head Adam didn't nick your money, just because he was the go between doesn't mean it was his fault and its clearly been proved this is a massive international scam you all got caught up in.

Members in here are trying to help you out but it seems your more interested in mugging everyone off about it. Have you even reported it to the police like Jay says?

If it was my 5 grand I would have been on a flight to Malta long ago with a bat!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

instead of pointing the finger, when adam comes on talk to him, get some screenshots, statements, proof of him transferring the money, ask other people on facebook who have been scammed if that is the same bank account/name, it sounds like a shit load of money has gone including people from overseas! something this big and publicised usually catches someones attention eventually down the line for example neck nomination has gone viral due to social networking youtube etc. you cannot go wild with a member without first having the proof.

did you not think to pay by credit card or an online transfer with protection? because fuck me if i was handing 5k over to someones bank id attach a nuke bomb to it incase shit went down which it clearly has

im not digging at you but your 36 you should be much more experienced and wiser to come up with solutions yourself

this forum is good its a good community and as said above if you calm down and go about it a different way people will stick together and help you out instead of saying "shit happens it werent my money sorry dude and leave it"

sleep it off if you can get back online when your heads fresh talk to adam and start a new thread with proof pictures more info if turbotobz is nice enough and we can all come up with a solution

and for the record police wont do jack shit for you :/

im sorry for you i truly am but just think about it after the red mist has decended buddy

You genuinly make me lol dude. You actually belive adam stole your dosh and after contacting a proven con artist who has told you adam didnt pay him and if he does he will refund you, you actually still belive adam did it!! Thats litrally madness! Your a fool. Maybe the thread should be locked to save us all wasting are breath.

If Adam hasn't send any proof of transfers of the 15k been tranferred or anything like that then obviously he is going to think that.. Or maybe he has.....I have read his thread about the dog boxes adam seems respectable , knows what he is talking about ie he doesn't seem that stupid to give somebody 15k without taking any precaution of any kind, but obviously he is or this wouldn't of happened, 3 silly people with too much money it's their own faults. Let's hope I'm wrong and a miracle happens.

Taking someone to court costs a lot of money, I wouldn't advise it. Even if you do win, after paying legal fees and paying an percentage from your money that you won you will be left with pennies :)

I hear to many cases of on line fraud such as this, 3 people have lost a large sum of money, , that's just what is known about.

I hope this has been reported to the appropriate authorities and is being followed up initially to find out if this is a rip off, feel for Adam a little especially if he is genuine. Lot of money this.

Hope all works out ok.

Guys there was a whole other thread about it when it first happened ages back. Adam has shown proof off the transfers ect. Hes a genuine guy whos been around long enough to be trusted. Its clearly a huge scam but asbo is too angry at adam to accept it. His bitterness will be what costs him his hopes of refund nothing else.

Yes blue from what I've seen/read that is correct!!

You would think but Asbo is actually just a guy that try's to ride on his brothers glory at building quite a nice car. Realistically this happened months ago but Asbo just found out because gee had said he won't be part of the forum anymore this meaning Asbo will actually have to try do something impressive himself rather than always talk about his brothers build. As as you can imagine he is quite upset as there's no way he could do something that would actually be able to compensate for his ego. Its a shame because gee seems like quite a nice humble guy were as Asbo strikes me as more the chap that would start a fight with you and then Call his big brother to beat you up. Or alternatively the wee gobby shites you get that will stand behind all there big pals and shout abuse at you. Then when they are walking down the street by them self purposely avoid you because they don't have someone to protect them.

Shame what happened, life likes to make you eat shit from time to time. Asbo has a massive chip on his shoulder over Adam though, not sure why as he's always been a decent member.

Think Asbo's chip has something to do with Adam sending his 5k oversea's and not taking any precautions about it...could be the chip I'm really unsure though....