Lee's Red Starlet Sportif! - R.I.P

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the nice comments everyone! :)

I've managed to get a paseo airbox induction pipe fitted which is much bigger than the starlets, so we'll see if it makes any difference and I've also got my cusco rear strut brace fitted too! :)

• 4 weeks later...

So Last weekend I managed to get the corolla mani fitted and changed all the gaskets. Noticed a nice little difference in performance too! I also bought some 98 spec glanza seats and got them fitted as well, just waiting on some black dye to do the door cards in now. I haven't fitted my reflet lights yet but I've got the bulbs to go in them :)

IMG_38471_zps1mgxs9rb.jpg

IMG_38481_zpseeqjc79k.jpg

• 1 month later...

Got a few things done over the past month on the starlet! I got my 98 spec front seats fitted, a new double din radio and I covered the door cards in charcoal suede :) I also gave the car a service and bought a cusco adjustable panhard rod that's getting fitted soon! I'm also looking at getting some Magnecor or TRD HT leads, grooved discs and EBC pads and maybe a C pillar brace I'll get some pics up of the interior soon! :)

Lee.

• 3 weeks later...

So I've got some big-ish updates! I decided to gets some Bronze Rota Grid v's 15x7 et20 on 195/45/15 Rainsport 3 tyres. I really love the way they and the car looks now and hopefully the tyres will perform well too :)

I also sold my reflet rear light and bought some 98 spec ones instead, which I think suit the look much better and I got some TRD HT leads fitted and the rocker cover cleaned up a bit and raised the bonnet slightly. I've still got cusco panhard rod to fit and a clear cambelt cover to go on.

IMG_44051_zpsa0lqdj8p.jpg

IMG_44441_zpsmfcim9yn.jpg

IMG_44511_zpsc5t0xury.jpg

IMG_44531_zps0isvjn4c.jpg

those wheels look amazing on the car

wheels look great!

what splitter is that you have?

looks tidy this car pal!!! looks mint!

Those wheels have transformed it mate!!!

Wheels look banging! Putting a spoiler on?

Livesport spoiler with the NA bumper = WIN

James

Cheers for all the nice comments Lads! I was thinking of some sort of spoiler but I don't know how a glanza spoiler would look with an n/a bumper? Anyone got any pictures? :)

Also in the next couple of weeks I'll be getting my car in at work and sorting the bodywork out on it and then getting it resprayed. I won't be doing the whole car at once, it'll just be done bit by bit but hopefully the car will look a lot tidier :)

Hopefully this friday / Weekend I'll be getting the drivers side bodywork sorted out and re sprayed. I've also bought another N/A front bumper that will be getting painted too, it seemed an easier option than taking the existing one off and not being able to drive the car and also the existing one has a crack in it. also I was toying with the idea of doing the roof black but I'm unsure. Whats your opinions?

N.a bumpers look the best spoiler less IMO of your gunna run a spoiler I'd personally use a glanza rear bumper but that's just my honest opinion :)

Yeah I agree mate! I don't know how the car would look with an N/A front and a glanza rear though :)